BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curiou...2 Answers
  • Which shade is best for a natural look?1 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
  • "First off, I love the packaging, sturdy and durable and very flattering. Each color has amazing pigmentation and is super rich and creamy. This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used, makeup forever never let's me down and these lipsticks just prove why they're an amazing brand. If anyone was ever looking for a good lipstick this would be what I'd tell them to get. " in 110 reviews
  • "Amazing product! So creamy and pigmented, makes you want more and more! Every color comes out exactly how you think it would because of the pigment so no need to worry about discoloration! Would definitely buy again, it's so long lasting!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This new lipstick formula from Make Up Forever is outstanding. Goes on smooth with incredible coverage that seriously lasts all day. You don't feel it on your lips. I found the creme version and the matte version almost identical with the creme being slightly more moisturizing. " in 24 reviews
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
Perfect for fall! I got this in Rose Wood and it so creamy and so pigmented.  I love this blushing wine color and it works well as I am prepping for fall.  It goes on so smooth and my lips feel moisturized while using.  I definitely would buy again in other shades as well!
Lauren R.
Review for: C403 Vermilion Red more...
It definitely is highly pigmented and it lasts fairly long. Not super shiny but not matte either. The color is more orange than orange-red. It loses a star, though, for coming off really easily and on everything! I feel like it gets all over the place more so than most lipsticks.
Nicole O.
Uniondale, NY
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I really liked this color, it complimented my skin. It was very easy to apply and smooth. The brand has really good lip products and a good color variety. The lipstick was pigmented and smooth; but it was not as long lasting as I anticipated. I would recommend using lip liner underneath to keep it on longer.
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: C405 Stage Red more...
To me this was just like any other standard red. I’ve been looking for a perfect read for a long time and this really didn’t do it for me. It’s a good formula and it’s not drying but like I said the color isn’t anything special or that you haven’t seen.
SHAWNACIE T.
Mesquite , TX
Review for: C211 Rose Wood, C304 Orange, C305 Intense Coral, C403 Vermilion Red, C405 Stage Red, C105 Grege Beige, C407 Black Red, C107 Mocha Beige, C600 White, C206 Pink, C207 Fuchsia Pink, C604 Black more...
I pretty much have this whole collection I use this lipstick on all of my brides, and they fall in love every single time. The colors are very soft, and the texture is very smooth. Everyone should definitely have one of these lipsticks in there kit!
Kim D.
Rosedale, MD
I have received a couple trial sizes in the shade C211, Rosewood. At first I was hesitant to use regular cream lipsticks since I was a die hard matte liquid lip lover but boy has this turned my whole world around. This feels so smooth and light and looks like my lips but better. Currently my go to lip look
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
The creamiest, richest and pigmented lipstick I’ve used in a long time. I really enjoy this lipstick. It’s very hydrating too. The price is in the fair area as well. I’ve purchased these brands a couple times. So I would definitely recommend this product.
Mary B.
Memphis, TN
These lipsticks are awesome! The formula feels nice and applies evenly. The color is pretty long lasting too. They do have somewhat of a scent, so heads up if outer sensitive to scents.
Cindy S.
Franklinton
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I seriously love almost everything I’ve ever tried from makeup forever and this lipstick is no exception. It’s a gorgeous nude pink lip color that is very creamy and long lasting. I definitely recommend it and will be purchasing again
Miya! N.
Berkeley, CA
The color that I got was a bit too dark for my skin tone, but it was great quality. Very pigmented, lasted for a few hours before I had to reapply. Not too pricey, either, which is great. I’ll probably buy another color sometime.
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?