BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curiou...2 Answers
  • Which shade is best for a natural look?1 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
  • "First off, I love the packaging, sturdy and durable and very flattering. Each color has amazing pigmentation and is super rich and creamy. This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used, makeup forever never let's me down and these lipsticks just prove why they're an amazing brand. If anyone was ever looking for a good lipstick this would be what I'd tell them to get. " in 110 reviews
  • "Amazing product! So creamy and pigmented, makes you want more and more! Every color comes out exactly how you think it would because of the pigment so no need to worry about discoloration! Would definitely buy again, it's so long lasting!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This new lipstick formula from Make Up Forever is outstanding. Goes on smooth with incredible coverage that seriously lasts all day. You don't feel it on your lips. I found the creme version and the matte version almost identical with the creme being slightly more moisturizing. " in 24 reviews
Clara W.
Review for: C107 Mocha Beige more...
i really like this lipstick a lot because it is a little shiny and not matte! matte drys out my lips! it definitely exceeds my expectations because it's such a pretty color! i would totally recommend them!!MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
Got this my Sephora play box this month. I hate the color because I'm just not into rose/mauve shades and I definitely prefer lipsticks that dry down all the way. So I'm going to just base my review on the formula. This is a soft, creamy lipstick that glides on easily and feels good on the lips. It will not last a long time, you will have to touch it up.
NikkiBeauty N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love color and if you are a beginner with testing out colors to see if what color looks good on your face. This is a go to because it has great shades and the texture is nice as well.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: C207 Fuchsia Pink more...
If you’re looking for the perfect Barbie pink lipstick, this is the one for you. It’s super vibrant and opaque. I got a little trial size in my subscription so I wouldn’t personally pick this color out for myself but for the right person, it would be perfect.
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
This lipstick is awesome! I love it so much. Beautiful packaging. It’s so cream and pigmented. Little pricey but you get what you pay for. So easy to apply. Doesn’t feel cheap. I will forever buy makeup forever lipstick. Can’t wait to go get more colors!
Kim w.
Rochester
I love MUFE! They have the best pigments in their lipsticks!💄 they don’t come off easily unless your using soap or trying to get it off. This particular color I bought for Halloween and ended up using it through out the rest of the year. It’s beautiful and deep and looks great with a black or dark green Smokey eye!
Rachel M.
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I received a mini size of this lipstick in shade C211, and it is a lovely dusty rose type of shade.  A creamy, pigmented lipstick, it is perfect to keep in my work desk.  I reapply it a couple of times throughout the day, but the color and finish of the lipstick great.  I'd definitely recommend this.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I have received this lipstick 2 different times from my subscription boxes.
This lipstick is smooth and creamy, it glides on easily over my lips. The color c211 is very pigmented and does last for a little while you will need to touch up because this lipstick does come off. It really creamy on your lips.
Ivy L.
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
This color looked more muted down on the bullet vs applied. It shows up more on the pink side for me but I don’t hate it! I am more of a neutral lover but I have to say that I love this shade on me. Very flattering and just pulls your look together! It almost brightens your face no matter what kind of make up you got going on for the day. Love it!
Khrystyna n.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. This was the choice for my wedding! It’s very smooth and goes on nicely unlocked some lipsticks that are too dry. I chose a fairly neutral color close to my natural lip and it blended in wonderfully. The best part was how awesome my lips looked in the photos.
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?