BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curiou...2 Answers
  • Which shade is best for a natural look?1 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
  • "First off, I love the packaging, sturdy and durable and very flattering. Each color has amazing pigmentation and is super rich and creamy. This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used, makeup forever never let's me down and these lipsticks just prove why they're an amazing brand. If anyone was ever looking for a good lipstick this would be what I'd tell them to get. " in 110 reviews
  • "Amazing product! So creamy and pigmented, makes you want more and more! Every color comes out exactly how you think it would because of the pigment so no need to worry about discoloration! Would definitely buy again, it's so long lasting!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This new lipstick formula from Make Up Forever is outstanding. Goes on smooth with incredible coverage that seriously lasts all day. You don't feel it on your lips. I found the creme version and the matte version almost identical with the creme being slightly more moisturizing. " in 24 reviews
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I received a sample from Sephora & I’m absolutely in love! Normally if the lipstick doesn’t dry down completely I’m like eh, but I can’t express how much I love this lipstick! It does not dry down all the way, it stays shiny & looking hydrated. It also does not dry out your lips when wearing it. The formula is superrrr creamy, & application is incredibly easy. If you do mess up a little, the non-drying formula let’s you wipe it away easily without staining, & even though it stays wet it is pretty long lasting. As a smoker, I did have to do touch ups a few times throughout the day but all in all, totally worth it! I was a little disappointed to see that they were 22$ a piece(my favorite lip products are ABH & even they are cheaper) but not really an issue. They are definitely worth the whole 22$, & even though I have most of the shades already in other brands I plan on purchasing all shades because the formula is just incredible. Love this lipstick, & it just may be a new favorite of mine. There is a nice color selection, personally wish there were a few more nude colors, but definitely something for everyone. Try this if you get the chance, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
This Lipstick is so smooth and moisturizing! It definitely oxidizes to a much darker color than what it appears in the bottle, but it’s lovely all the same. I did drink with this product on and it does transfer to my cup. The product has been on for several hours now and I don’t need to touch it up at all. I am really satisfied with its Wear time, it’s color, and it’s moisturizing abilities!
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I love this lipstick! It stays on and doesn’t transfer when I’m taking a drink of something. This is also a really pretty shade. Usually I stick to my nude light pink colors because I tend to think i don’t look great with darker colors, but I thought this shade (c211, rose wood) was very flattering and would look well on most people! More importantly, the formula is very quality.
Brandi S.
I had this stashed away having never used it. and just assuming it was another lipstick. Boy, was I wrong! It's the most amazing formula. Normally I'm a matte girl, but this seems to have a satin finish, which is extremely moisturizing. It doesn't transfer, and stays put. Love this and want more shades!
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
I received a sample of the MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rough Creme in C211 and Im in LOVE! I have found my favorite lip prduct to date!!! C211 is a beautiful deep rose shade, with hints of brown which makes it a nude shade of rose... its so subtle and very romantic. This would be a gorgeous shade for a bride. Its very creamy and lasts awhile. I only reapply it once after my first application and its usually only because I have eaten. Price wise, its not too bad $22 at Sephora and right now thru May 31st, 2018 theres a promo for free shipping with promo code ALLURE2018. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
In this picture I did line and blend it with Rimmel lipliner in Wine (which made it a bit darker)
Theresa M.
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I received a sample of this lipstick in my Sephora play box. I would describe the color c211 as a mauve shade with a slightly Berry tone. This lipstick went on very creamy I had no problem applying it whatsoever and I enjoyed the way that it felt on my lips. It does transfer which I didn't like. I would definitely recommend this lipstick. Itis a very pretty very pigmented lipstick with a subtle Sheen to it. I would need to find the right shade for me.... but for my first time trying it I did like it. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
Definitely creamy and high pigmented but not perfect. My biggest issue is that I have really textured lips and this didnt smooth them out at all, if anything it accentuated the texture. Also it transfers a lot. I got it in a trial size and after putting it on the 1st time immediately took a couple shot and it transferred to my glass. That being said it wasn’t like I needed to reapply because despite the transfer it didn’t look like much had worn off. Overall this would be a good lipstick if you have smooth lips but if you have textured lips like me I’d splurge for something like Pat McGrath lipsticks.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really hate to leave a 3 star review for MUFE because I love their products but sadly this lipstick falls short for me. Part of the reason I purchased it is because of the very fine tip and my lips are actually rather small so it's hard to apply my upper lip with a lipstick that has a very wide or rounded tip. I've tried to apply it numerous times but for whatever reason it tends to feather. With most lipsticks I can just wipe whatever part that doesn't look right but since it's so pigmented, it stains my skin when I do that and I have to remove it all and start from the beginning. I finally gave us and started using a lip brush to apply it but that's not ideal especially for travel purposes.
Angie A.
Review for: C103 Nude Beige, C104 Praline Beige, C105 Grege Beige, C106 Pink Beige, C107 Mocha Beige, C107 Mocha Beige, C208 Magenta Pink, C209 Tender Pink, C210 Petal Pink, C211 Rose Wood, C302 Beige Coral, C303 Orange Coral, C305 Intense Coral, C306 Pink Coral, C506 Dark Purple, C403 Vermilion Red, C404 Passion Red, C405 Stage Red, C406 Brown Red, C407 Black Red more...
I’m i’m forever thankful for make up forever. I think the lipsticks are very important to me and they are the number one thing that I use more than anything else. I really care about the lipstick color and how it looks on me and these shades are the best they look very good on and my lips look fuller with these shades.
Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I bought this lipstick because Taylor Swift posted on tumblr that this was what she was wearing. And with very few exceptions I’ve worn it every day since I bought it a year ago. It lasts better than any lipstain, lipstick, or lipgloss I’ve ever used. And the shade C211 Rosewood is the perfect color. It smells incredible and is so soft and rich.
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?