Anastacia C.
I had never tried out any Make Up For Ever lipsticks before and was really impressed with their product. I qualified for their voxbox and was given 3 lipsticks complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes and i am so happy with what i was given. I loved all 3 shades and the variety of shades that they hold in the collecton. In my voxbox i got a bold red, a mauvy/neutral color, and a lavender color which are all so beautiful. They glide on smoothly and are super creamy and pigmented. They are also very moisturizing which i love because my lips tend to dry out a lot because of the weather. Not to mention the packaging which is too cute since it is like in a bullet form which is different compared to the standard lipstick packaging. I recommend this lipstick and i definitely will be going out to buy some other shades. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this brand of lipstick, i am in love.