BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A triple-impact lip gloss with buildable color and high-shine that stays put. This must-have lip gloss imparts vivid color and stunning shine while being completely comfortable on the lips. Its pigments are packed with Plexi Color Technology to deliver up to five hours of color impact while 360-degree, reflective shine beads maximize shine. The exclusive, artist-designed superflex applicator features a lip-hugging shape that allows for precision and control, and the super-loaded split-tip has a unique contour to sweep on the ideal amount of lip gloss. Available in 35 shades, Artist Plexi-Gloss’s wide array ranges from pearly and non-pearly finishes to sheer and opaque colors.

• Is this gloss as shiny as the title suggests? I've been looking ...2 Answers
  • What color do you recommend for somebody who loves peachy coral?1 Answers
  • Is it suppose to make your lips feel a slight burning sensation? ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my go to nude gloss or lipstick topper. I love this, the formula isn't sticky at all and glides on evenly and is ultra shiny so my lips look plump and beautiful. The application is a really unique shape that has a lot of bend to it and fits the lip contour nicely (you'll have to try it to know what I mean here) but all around this is a really great every day gloss that is well worth the price! I love it " in 22 reviews
  • "I have the Shade Sweet Pink 202. Glossiest Gloss in my collection. The color compliments my lips beautifully. I bought mine from Sephora and is long lasting for a lip gloss. I love the innovative applicator different from usual lip glosses and easy to use." in 9 reviews
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Review for: 207 Candy pink more...
This is an intense gloss. The color is very pigmented and the shine is like glass. I also love that it plays well with other glosses whether they are high end or cheap. I often wear a cheaper opalescent gloss over it as a topper and the combination is so pretty. The reason why this gets 4-stars is that I hate the wand and it can be sticky.
Jasmine B.
This is not a lip gloss that you want to use when you are in a rush.  The formula tends to drip from the applicator when you remove it from the tube so keep that it mind especially when wearing lighter colors.  The pigmentation on this lip gloss is ridiculous.  I used #406 which is a gorgeous burgundy color that is perfect for fall.  The notched tip is different then what I have used with other liquid lip products but I think it actually provides pretty great coverage.  The applicator is wider than the doe foot that you would find on many lipsticks so it might not provide the most precise coverage.  It is VERY SHINY and GLOSSY.  Surprisingly, it's not very sticky.
Angela C.
Review for: Other more...
I love this gloss. It is on the thicker side, but that does mean that the staying power is better. I love the sheer coverage that gives my lips a MLBB look. The only thing I don't like about this is that it has a slight distasteful scent. Not strong, but you will notice it initially.
Julianne P.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: 403 Red more...
I don’t usually wear gloss but I decided to purchase this one day. Very pigmented and slightly sticker then most glosses. I didn’t hate it, had lots of shine. Probably won’t go out of my way to buy again.
Alicia L.
Lehigh acres , Fl
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Plexi Gloss Trio Brights (102, 206, 304) 3 x 0.23 oz/ 7 mL more...
These are some of the glossiest glosses iv ever used. I own a few shades, and would repurchase if my sephora brought them back. They are very easy to use, the applicator is shaped and dipped to make for an easy swipe application. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a nice shiny pigmented (the colors are opaque) gloss
Alyssa N.
Sephora was doing some sort of promotion, and I was able to get a free deluxe sample for the Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in Color 202 – Sweet Pink. It is a sheer lip gloss that provides high shine. The Plexi-Gloss in general is advertised as having high-shine with buildable color and lasts for 5 hours.

This gloss does provide a high shine and I admit is incredibly pretty. This shade in particular is very sheer and while the gloss claims “buildable color,” it doesn’t really work for this shade at least, because of its sheerness. It’s nice to add a little bit of glam and a lot of shine.

The one thing I cannot stand about this gloss, however, is how sticky it is. It feels like glue going on and staying on, so yes, it does last a long time, but that’s only because of how tacky it is. I don’t feel comfortable drinking or eating with this on (let alone sharing even a quick kiss with my husband), because I feel like I have glue on my lips when I’m wearing it.

Overall, I’m happy I didn’t pay for this. It looks great, so if you need something to just look great in a picture, I’d recommend it for that, but I wouldn’t recommend it for everyday wear if you’re expecting to eat a meal or have a night out with your special someone.
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
If you crave a high shine, longwear, glossy lip gloss then this was made for you. Buyer beware, this stuff is sticky. BUT with that territory comes longevity and a shine unparalleled. Truly the glossy lip product out there!
Bella M.
Seeing as I'm not the biggest fan of gloss, it messy and my hair always seems to find it's way to my lips. This gloss did give me some reassurance with it's lasting shine and didn't bleed like I thought it would.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I know I have tried this brand before but I can not remember what products, I am pretty sure I had a pretty good experience. This is a well known brand and I definitely have no problem trusting their products. This gloss promises to stay on all day, stay shiny and glossy, and have high pigment color. When I first saw this lipgloss I thought that I loved this beautiful light pink color, it was just perfect for spring and summer! But now that I have tried it, it basically just looks like a clear gloss on my lips. The gloss was really sticky at first but after a few minutes the gloss stopped being so sticky but the shine stayed. I even had some cake and my lips did not stop looking glossy! I definitely recommend this lip gloss for ladies who love the shine with out a sticky mess! In the future I would just pair this lip gloss on top of my favorite lip color!

Tried this in SWEET PINK
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
Deluxe samples are my kryptonite, so when I scored one of Make Up For Ever's Artist Plexi Gloss in 202 SWEET PINK from Sephora back in December, you know I was excited. Cutting to the chase: I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I lovelovelove the shade Sweet Pink on my skintone {compliments galore y'all}; I adore the tacky touch which makes it last. for. daaaays {for real}; and the shine effect seriously slays. What I hate, or rather, what took me forever and a day to adjust to is the smell. Battery acid. I haven't seen anyone else mention this in reviews, so maybe it's my super senses at work, or I simply got a funky tube, but I found the smell to be intense for the first handful of uses - after that it dissipated, and wasn't noticeable. POSSIBLE RE-BUY.
Lauren G.
Davis, CA
Is it suppose to make your lips feel a slight burning sensation? I really like the color but I feel a burning sensation, so I feel like I shouldn't use since it might make my lips break out.
Vanessa P.
Is this gloss as shiny as the title suggests? I've been looking for long lasting high shine lip gloss and came across this product by Makeup Forever. I love the brand but I'm not sure it will be much different than other "high shine" glosses.
Johana M.
How pigmented are these?
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
What color do you recommend for somebody who loves peachy coral?