35 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A triple-impact lip gloss with buildable color and high-shine that stays put. This must-have lip gloss imparts vivid color and stunning shine while being completely comfortable on the lips. Its pigments are packed with Plexi Color Technology to deliver up to five hours of color impact while 360-degree, reflective shine beads maximize shine. The exclusive, artist-designed superflex applicator features a lip-hugging shape that allows for precision and control, and the super-loaded split-tip has a unique contour to sweep on the ideal amount of lip gloss. Available in 35 shades, Artist Plexi-Gloss's wide array ranges from pearly and non-pearly finishes to sheer and opaque colors. Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director, was inspired by one of her favorite objects, a plexi glass makeup case. Together, Dany and the MAKE UP FOR EVER lab developed a new technology of pigments that are amplified with a high-vinyl finish that mimics the case's unique look and feel.

• Is this gloss as shiny as the title suggests? I've been looking fo...2 Answers
  • What color do you recommend for somebody who loves peachy coral?1 Answers
  • Is it suppose to make your lips feel a slight burning sensation? I ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
This is my go to nude gloss or lipstick topper. I love this, the formula isn't sticky at all and glides on evenly and is ultra shiny so my lips look plump and beautiful. The application is a really unique shape that has a lot of bend to it and fits the lip contour nicely (you'll have to try it to know what I mean here) but all around this is a really great every day gloss that is well worth the price! I love it
Angie M.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
I love this!! I would have never thought to buy this but on a whim at sephora I picked up a color I would usually never wear 209.. and I loved it I can't even describe the way this looks.. kinda like glass. I read some of the reviews and I didn't experience the sticky feeling of it. This lasts along time on the lips. I wouldn't say all day but it lasts pretty well through eating my bagel and drinking coffee!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite gloss ever! I get this in 202 and it's the perfect peachy pinkish nude gloss. It is thick and a little tacky but I prefer that in a gloss and it seems to last longer than other brands. I wear it alone or on top of liner or lipsticks. My only complaint is the applicator, it's a strange doe foot with a weird notch. I don't like it, but I always buy again because I love this gloss!
Leni J.
Leni J.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I'm not a huge fan of this formula ! It's a really thick and sticky formula. If you try using this over a lipstick it tends to move the product around, it doesn't glide smoothly over the lips. I've given this product a third star for a colour (a beautiful gold) I received in a sephora point gift. I wouldn't go out and buy this product though !
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA
I reviewed this as a free gift from Sephora and initially I thought the color would not really suit me but to my surprise it looks amazing. I love the consistency but it's like their other glosses so in use to it. It has great lasting power. The only downside would be the same as with any
Thick gloss, keep your hair away or it will get sticky.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
San Marcos, CA
This is the first MUFE product I tried and didn't love. They have a nice range of colors, but for me it was super sticky and on its own it didn't last long on my lips. The applicator can also take some getting used to. I wouldn't personally buy it again because I know they have better lip products than this.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I an not a huge lip gloss fan but I think people who are would really enjoy this. The gloss is very shiny and is not super tacky. It is a full pigmentation and the wand made for easy application. I do thing it is a little bit goopy in the bottle but the consistency on the lips is moisturizing.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Elmhurst, NY
Makeup Forever has great products in their line but unfortunately this isn't one of them. I usually go to Sephora to buy my makeup and swatch the lip colors on my hand. I didn't think I would of mind the stickiness but it's something I can't get past. But I must say the color does last long.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This is a pretty peachy nude color. Not sticky with a pleasant smell. I personally do not care for the applicator. When I first opened I thought I got a defective gloss. It has an awkward tear in it. Probably would not purchase this one. I received a sample from Sephora.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
MUFE is one of my favorite brands. The color pigmentation and pay off are always worth the little bit of extra expense, and the products apply smoothly with no streaks/bare spots. I find a great range of the line at Sephora and am more than happy to recommend to others.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Stockton, CA
Is it suppose to make your lips feel a slight burning sensation? I really like the color but I feel a burning sensation, so I feel like I shouldn't use since it might make my lips break out.
Johana M.
Johana M.
How pigmented are these?
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Is this gloss as shiny as the title suggests? I've been looking for long lasting high shine lip gloss and came across this product by Makeup Forever. I love the brand but I'm not sure it will be much different than other "high shine" glosses.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
What color do you recommend for somebody who loves peachy coral?