BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, makeup palette with eight must-have Artist Shadow formulas and one blush in fresh, neutral, and softly colorful shades. The palette features easy-to-use, Artist Shadows with blush and eye shades for endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to subtly bright. With its advanced gel-powder formula infused with ultrafine pigments, each shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. These shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create emerald, nude, and orchid looks. It includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of artist-inspired eye looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.05 oz in Artist Shadow shades ME-230 Peacock Blue, D-236 Lagoon Blue, S-404 Straw Yellow, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-930 Black Purple, I-918 Lavender, I-528 Pearl, and I-804 Golden Pink - Step-by-step guide The following color was created for use on cheeks: I-804 Golden Pink. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katie T.
Katie T.
Salt Lake city
Such a fun pallet!! I love the colors, and the pigmentation is the greatest in the entire world! A very little goes a long way so don't feel like you need to load up your brush with product.
pro tip: Loosen some of the pigment with your brush and dust that into eye primer. Mix it together and you have a cream eye shadow or use it as gel eyeliner.
You can create some really fun everyday looks with this pallet. The only thing is I wish it had matte colors mixed into it. That's my only complaint. A really fun pallet for those wanting to play with more color.
Stafford M.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the pigment in these truly the best pigment in the eyeshadows and hope that make up forever come out with more eyeshadow pallet and this pallet you can do so many spring to winter looks if you like bold look and these are blend able and have a lot of glitter in them as well. I will recommend this to people that won't a good spring turn look and have the best pigment but watch out for fall out because it will happen to the best of us and hopefully make up forever will love to make a collection sometime
Sarina G.
Sarina G.
I was so skeptical about getting this product because I feared that I would never use the colors. I had also never tried MUFE shadows! I could not be happier with this palette, it really gets me to use colors out of my comfort zone. The colors are pigmented and I find that they apply best using your finger! I am so glad that I decided to try MUFE. Don't pass this palette up! It's limited edition! I have attached pictures below, for future looks using this palette, check out sarinamariexo on Instagram!
Madisun M.
Madisun M.
I thought the texture of these shadows weren't soft at all and most weren't too blendable. Everything in this whole palette was meh and lacked pigment. The whole bottom row was a no go! The yellow needed more yellow in it, the gold-champagne shades weren't pigmented at all and so powdery! The purples were hard to blend and also weren't pigmented. I just didn't like this palette and regretted buying it
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I LOVE this palette. These shades are perfect for spring and can create the most beautiful eye looks as well as creative looks. The formula is almost gel-like yet still powder. They apply smoothly, blend so well, and are incredibly pigmented shadows. I HIGHLY recommend this palette to any eyeshadow lovers out there. I find that this is a uniquely colored palette as well perfect for any collection.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I waited for a while to get this palette, as I really don't need anymore eyeshadow, but I'm glad I finally purchased it. The colours are nicely pigmented and the consistency is buttery. I like playing with the different looks. It offers bold AND neutral colours so it is very versatile. Perfect colours for spring and summer. I chose this over the Urban Decay spectrum palette. The price was right.

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
A few years ago MUFE completely revamped their line including revamping their eyeshadows. They're now 10x as pigmented and almost velvety. They stay bright and in place all day and this palette is good accent colors for a night out. Kinda hard to tone down because of the lack of matte brown colors.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 3 - Florals 9 x 0.05 oz
Super pigment, with little to no fallout! Thsts right all the pigment with no mess! I only wish the pans were bigger but thst won't stop me from loveing makeup forever eyeshadow. These shadows are more pigmented than most other brands. I hope they come out with some new palettes soon
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
This palette gives me life, I swear. These colors have an incredible formula, great pigment wet or dry, and create beautiful eye looks! This is compact, and yet it has 8 eyeshadows and one that they consider a blush (he blush looks just like Hot Mama from the Balm) highly recommend!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
This palette has some pretty bold colors, highly pigmented and super pretty! It also has some natural colors too, very good if you're going on a night out or a concert! i
It's fun to just try new things and these colors are the perfect way to amp up your look!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
Where can I find this palette?