BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Gina M.
I first bought this palette because I swatched it in sephora and fell in love. I brought it home and didn't love it so much any more. I didn't use it for months and one day I picked it up again and fell back in love. The pigmentation is beautiful and the shimmer shadows especially are to die for. Perfect for all over the lid. The blend beautifully. The only reason I give 4 stars is because I wish it had a warmer matte color to work with as a transition shade so I could create a full look with just this one palette
Anisa K.
I would really recommend this eyeshadow pallete it gives your eyes the perfect neutral look and amazing pigment as well as coverage, goes with any eye colour and gives your eyes that perfect smoky look for a gorgeous night out!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I haven't use this palette but I'm in love with Make Up Forever and I know this is a great product
joy B.
Three Rivers, MI
The nudes color palettes are so so cool i love the it go on so smooth and it last a long long time i could live with nothing but these palettes im so grateful for this product
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
this is such a good value and its a must for every girl! best used with fix plus on the brush for more colour
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I give this Palette 5 stars! This Palette really came out of nowhere and rocked my socks off used it for the 1st time since have my it for ever! And loved the look I was able to achieve with it! The colors blend easily and it is very pigmented. If you can get your hands on this makeup for ever Palette do so! It is amazing! You can achieve simple to dramatic looks with this Palette! I definitely will be using it more often!
Lindsey A.
Anderson, SC
I really like this palette. I use the gray shade the most often. My only drawback to is hat there are too many shimmers and not enough mattes. I usually wear the gray in my crease with a shimmer on my lid. I use the white shades to highlight and next to my brow bone. Overall, I really like this palette.
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
If I could give this palette No stars I would. I hated this palette. I always wanted to try make up forever eye shadow and thought this was the perfect way to do so. I don't get the hype with there shadow. They're not pigmented they blend to nothing. All the colors look the same after there on the lid. They don't stay on the lid even with primers. I don't know what is wrong with these shadows. I have used this palette so any times just trying to like it and every time it just makes me mad.
Ashley B.
Greens Fork, IN
First eyeshadow palette I bought when I was wanting to start wearing nicer makeup. I thought it was the best back then when I wanted shimmery everything, but the shadows dont look great on their own for every day looks due to all this shimmer in each shadow. I do not recommend this palette.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I swatched all of these shades on my arms and fell in love! The pigmentation is awesome and for someone who is like me that loves shimmers, this palette is awesome! Really recommend make up forever products!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?