BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 Nudes
باليت أرتيست نودز من ميك أب فور إيفر
باليت مكون من 9 شدوات متنوعة مابين الساتان S ( في ميك أب فور إيفر يكون أقرب للمطفي) و الثلجي I (اللمعة من نفس الشدو وأكثر الشدوات الثلجية تكون هايلايتر) و المعدني ME (بشيمر) و الدايموند D ( يحتوي على ذرات قليتر صغيرة)
تغليف الباليت مصنوع من الورق المقوى الأسود مع مرايه كبيرة
الشدوات ألوانها طبيعة ترابية دافئة و باردة تنفع للوك يومي لامع وللمناسبات
سعر الباليت: 175 ريال
أماكن توفره: وجوه و فافافوم وسيفورا و محلات ميك أب فور إيفر
Pallet consists of 9 different S-satin plates (in the MCP for Ever being closer to the miter), the snowy I (the same glitter of the same, the more snowy ice sheets), the ME (Bashimer) and the Diamond D (containing small kelter atoms)
Pallet packing is made of black cardboard with large mirrors
The colors are warm and cool earthy colors that are good for the day
Ballet price: SR 175
Available locations: Faces, Favavom, Sefora and Mick Up For Ever
تجربتي
دايما تعجبني شدوات ميك أب فور إيفر و أحب أشتري باليتات الشدوات تبعهم لأن سعرها مناسب أكثر من شدواتهم المفردة
هالباليت ممتاز الشدوات جودتها عالية و صبغتها قوية و ثابتة
ألوان الشدوات مميزة وراقية تنفع للإستخدام اليومي و للمناسبات
My experience
I always like the mikpas for Eve and I like to buy ballet shawls because they are more suitable than their individual dresses
HALBALITE Excellent quality, high quality and stable color
The colors of the windows are distinctive and upscale, and are useful for daily use and occasionsMAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 - Nudes Nudes You Need 9 x 0.06 ozMAKE UP FOR EVER 15 Artist Shadow Palette
Anne-Sophie A.
I thought I would like it more than I did. I waited 2 years before purchasing it (a few weeks ago). I loved the colors in the palette, and thought MUFE eyeshadows were great quality. They're ok. Not as pigmented as I would want them to be, but they blend well. I wouldn't have paid full price for it. Not worth more than 20Cad$
Anisa K.
I would really recommend this eyeshadow pallete it gives your eyes the perfect neutral look and amazing pigment as well as coverage, goes with any eye colour and gives your eyes that perfect smoky look for a gorgeous night out!
Lesley T.
These shadows are so buttery and pigmented, especially the Diamond formulation. They apply to my lids like a dream, and they don't fade until 5-6 hours of wear (I prime and set my lids before applying these). To intensify the shades, I spray my brush with some Mac Fix +.
These shadows are also super blendable. This palette doesn't have any matte shades to blend with (which isn't ideal for traveling), so I pull my other palettes in and the shimmers blend seamlessly into the mattes to create a very put-together look.
Ranim F.
Miliana
Une si belle palette! Idéal pour voyager et les nuances sont pigmentées et beurrées!  C'est une super palette de tous les jours / tous les soirs!  En outre, vous pouvez utiliser des miroitements comme le surligneur de la joue - ils sont si aveuglants!
Je recommandeais cette palette aux débutants surtout!  C'est tellement facile de travailler avec!  Les pros aimeraient ça aussi!
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
Such a beautiful palette! Great for traveling and the shades are a pigmented and buttery! It's a great everyday/everynight palette! Also, you can use shimmers as the cheek highlighter - they are so blinding!!
I would recommend this palette to beginners especially! It's so easy to work with! The pros would like this as well!
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
Love this palette. I received it as a gift nearly two years ago and it's my favourite. It has such lovely metallic creamy colours with great pigmentation. It's my go to for nights out.

While the magnetic box has kept in tact (and I don't travel with it much), I do wish that it was a proper box palette that could be snapped shut.
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
This weighty palette (literally, it's surprisingly heavy) has among the best eyeshadows available anywhere how it's worth mentioning that the palette itself could have used a matte shade to make it more appealing and versatile. The colours have lovely payoff with the only flaw of a coating forming over after prolonged use so one must be extra careful to only use cleaned brushes to avoid it.

Among the over-saturated neutral palettes in todays cosmetics this is likely the one only worth the cost as all of the shades perform excellently in quality and across skin tones.

One last comment, if you have purchased the earlier limited edition "Give In To Me" 50 Shades of Grey Promotional kit you will already own 2 of the eyeshadows in the palette, personally I didn't realize this until after I purchased it but after some reflection I realized I don't mind but if this is a concern for you then you may want to reconsider.
Kayley D.
scotland
Great palette for people who love nude eyes, the packaging was great, not too bulky, the formula is quite buttery and very blendable, i use this product a few times a month, i would recommend i just wish it had 1 warmer orangey colour to blend
Danielle J.
Langley, BC
A lovely and pigmented pallete. It has all the necessary basics to create everyday or going out looks. The consistency of the shadows are amazing so soft and almost creamy. The shimmery gold is even perfect as a highlight!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?