BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brittney T.
This was one of my first nice eyeshadow palettes that I bought. I really love these colors in here, I love the shimmer.
hunter s.
San Angelo
Sooo gorgeous !!must have product for everyone !! My eye color is brown i love this product so much! Recommend 10/10
Marissa C.
Holland
There are nice colors in the palate. They are pigmented. With the palate you can do a day look and a night look.
Erica R.
Crosbyton, TX
Great quality and awesome colors. Shimmering eyeshadows are my favorite. You can't go wrong with nude colors.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
this is such a good value and its a must for every girl! best used with fix plus on the brush for more colour
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
Nude colors is what every girl wants. These colors actually last long and will definitely recommend it
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I haven't use this palette but I'm in love with Make Up Forever and I know this is a great product
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 Nudes
باليت أرتيست نودز من ميك أب فور إيفر
باليت مكون من 9 شدوات متنوعة مابين الساتان S ( في ميك أب فور إيفر يكون أقرب للمطفي) و الثلجي I (اللمعة من نفس الشدو وأكثر الشدوات الثلجية تكون هايلايتر) و المعدني ME (بشيمر) و الدايموند D ( يحتوي على ذرات قليتر صغيرة)
تغليف الباليت مصنوع من الورق المقوى الأسود مع مرايه كبيرة
الشدوات ألوانها طبيعة ترابية دافئة و باردة تنفع للوك يومي لامع وللمناسبات
سعر الباليت: 175 ريال
أماكن توفره: وجوه و فافافوم وسيفورا و محلات ميك أب فور إيفر
Pallet consists of 9 different S-satin plates (in the MCP for Ever being closer to the miter), the snowy I (the same glitter of the same, the more snowy ice sheets), the ME (Bashimer) and the Diamond D (containing small kelter atoms)
Pallet packing is made of black cardboard with large mirrors
The colors are warm and cool earthy colors that are good for the day
Ballet price: SR 175
Available locations: Faces, Favavom, Sefora and Mick Up For Ever
تجربتي
دايما تعجبني شدوات ميك أب فور إيفر و أحب أشتري باليتات الشدوات تبعهم لأن سعرها مناسب أكثر من شدواتهم المفردة
هالباليت ممتاز الشدوات جودتها عالية و صبغتها قوية و ثابتة
ألوان الشدوات مميزة وراقية تنفع للإستخدام اليومي و للمناسبات
My experience
I always like the mikpas for Eve and I like to buy ballet shawls because they are more suitable than their individual dresses
HALBALITE Excellent quality, high quality and stable color
The colors of the windows are distinctive and upscale, and are useful for daily use and occasionsMAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 - Nudes Nudes You Need 9 x 0.06 ozMAKE UP FOR EVER 15 Artist Shadow Palette
Anne-Sophie A.
I thought I would like it more than I did. I waited 2 years before purchasing it (a few weeks ago). I loved the colors in the palette, and thought MUFE eyeshadows were great quality. They're ok. Not as pigmented as I would want them to be, but they blend well. I wouldn't have paid full price for it. Not worth more than 20Cad$
Anisa K.
I would really recommend this eyeshadow pallete it gives your eyes the perfect neutral look and amazing pigment as well as coverage, goes with any eye colour and gives your eyes that perfect smoky look for a gorgeous night out!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?