BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
L R.
I was expecting so much more from this palette, considering the brand and price ($44) but there was absolutely no pigment. You have to do at least three applications so the color can start to show up on the lid and it will NOT last all day. They are very chalky and have a lot of fall out. I wanted to return it but I lost the receipt so it just sits there.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Best neutral palette of all time. Has the perfect shades and makeup forever eyeshadow has AMAZING pigmentation and staying power. If you're in the market for a neutral palette, you won't be disappointed in this one!
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I swatched all of these shades on my arms and fell in love! The pigmentation is awesome and for someone who is like me that loves shimmers, this palette is awesome! Really recommend make up forever products!
Christina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pigmentation is amazing and the value is stellar. Individual shades are pricey and this palette is a great way to try their amazing formula and not go broke. Palette itself could use a matte highlight or crease shade but I have so much other shadow it isn't a deabreaker.
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
This palette is a good quality, good cost palette. If you have other shadows, its not necessary to have this but if you like neutrals, its not a bad thing to have. I don't like sparkle but these are shimmery but not crazy. I would not buy this again but only because i have too much eyeshadow
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
The colors are so pigmented, you don't need primer ! The colors work well on a lot of skin tones, I am fair skinned, and they look great on me, as well as people I have done makeup on that have darker skin tones! LOVE this palette!
Jonte M.
Sunset, LA
I shall give this palette a round of applause. These colors are perfect for women of color. These colors make my brown eyes pop and make me look so glowy. I have had better palettes though.
Kim  V.
Swedesboro, NJ
Makeup Forever shadows are one of the best on the market. They are creamy, pigmented and blend out effortlessly. Usually each single shadow from Makeup Forever costs $22 and getting 9 shadows for $42 is amazing. The colors can create a natural simple look or a smoky eye. The colors are neutral staples for any collection and will suit many different skin tones.
Aspen J.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this for my Mother as a Christmas present from Sephora and I know that she will LOVE it. It is a little pricey,but well worth it. The quality is spectacular and the colors are BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Lidiya P.
Marietta, GA
Great palette and pigment seems to vary on what brushes you use, some make the shadow more pigmented than others which kind of sucks. But other than that it's a beautiful palette!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?