BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shermin A.
The perfect palette for even the most beginner user of makeup. It has the perfect shades for an every day neutral look and also for the ultra glam smokey night out look. The black in this palette is amazing! So highly pigmented and the most true black eyeshadow I own. These shadows do not crease on my lids even when I'm not using a primer.
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
If you prefer nude colors this is the palette for you. I love this palette because I am a simple rue girl. I rarely wear shadows and when I do, I can go either way super dramatic or smokey and light. These colors range from
Matte to sparkly taupe to jet black. The packaging makes it easy to travel with and the built in mirror is perfect it's the entire size or the palette.
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
One of the most under rated palettes! This is by far my favorite. These are the creamiest, most blendable eyeshadows. And a great palette for a beginner! I've actually hit pan on all shades. Whenever I carry this with me all my friends beg me to use it! And I get compliments all the time. Easy to achieve a beauty guru look in minimal time with minimal practice! I love it!
KitKat B.
While I do enjoy having this palette in my collection, it's not my favorite. For one, the colors are not very pigmented and it's hard to achieve the color depth I want without 2-3 coats. Also, it would be nice if it came with a matte shade so I wouldn't have to jump to other palettes to finish my look. However, I have to say that the colors are really beautiful, complementary and I still enjoy using it from time to time.
Alex M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I recently bought this palette, and holy cow it has quickly become one of my top three favorite products. I've used it almost every day for a couple weeks now. It is incredibly versatile, and you can create so many different kinds of makeup looks. the shadows are soft, but not powdery, and the payoff is absolutely stunning. I would recommend this to anyone who likes nudes.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I LOVE this palette! The colors are gorgeous and the formula is unbelievable. I wish there was one brown crease shade but I have enough of those as it is. I will say, for the glitter shades I recommend using your finger to get an intense finish - I find that my brushes don't pick up the shadow as well.
Elizabeth K.
Bryan, TX
The palette has some great nude colors for everyday looks. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy. They apply smooth and create seamless looks. The packaging is simple and comes with a great instruction booklet to help create looks. I would recommend this to those interesting in trying the brand since this palette is a great value.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This palette is amazing. It is the perfect shades for any kind of look. Natural to smokey it's great. I bought this at Sephora for 42$ and it's a steal for the quality and pigmentation. I recommend this to anyone who likes warm colors with shimmer
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this palette. I think it is a must have for every makeup lover. It has a good amount of product in each pan. I use them as shadows and liners. They last for a long time and don't have fallout. Will purchase more from this brand.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Great value for those who like shimmery neutrals and MUFE artist shadows! They glide on smoothly and easy to blend. $42 is a wonderful value for the artist shadows (a single is $21, a trio is $55, each shadow in the palette is only 0.01 oz less than a single), and the quality is consistent with their singles. The only con is that there are not enough matte/satin eyeshadows.
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?