BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is actually the very first pallet I've ever bought and I absolutely love the different varieties of colors and highlight is good it's a creamy kind of formula and there's not a lot of fallout
Rusty B.
Winooski, VT
One of the colors was not the most pigmented but other thsn that they were easy to work with and blended beautifully. I like the large mirror and they lasted through my long work day.
Clarymar V.
Villalba
NUDES NUDES!!!.....I am Jk Guysūüėā But Who Don't Like Nudes Color?ūü§Ē I know y'all girls love those colors ūüėŹ , It Look Soo Amazing ūüėćūüėć!!! If Y'all Try It Out , ik y'all will love itūüėô.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I spotted this pretty palette in Sephora and thought it would make a nice little addition to my collection but I was wrong. The colors looked so pretty in the pan but felt pretty chunky and not smooth or buttery when swatched. I applied a few colors with a brush and was also pretty underwhelmed. They don't have much pigment and don't really wow on the eyes. Not to mention there is so many shimmer shades in this its really not a stand alone palette. I ended up returning this after just one use because I could totally see this getting pushed to the back of my makeup drawer.
Gina M.
I first bought this palette because I swatched it in sephora and fell in love. I brought it home and didn't love it so much any more. I didn't use it for months and one day I picked it up again and fell back in love. The pigmentation is beautiful and the shimmer shadows especially are to die for. Perfect for all over the lid. The blend beautifully. The only reason I give 4 stars is because I wish it had a warmer matte color to work with as a transition shade so I could create a full look with just this one palette
Brandy M.
Topeka
GORGEOUS! I absolutely love this palette, it has every color you would need to make a simple daytime or night look. I need to reach for this palette more often!
joy B.
Three Rivers, MI
The nudes color palettes are so so cool i love the it go on so smooth and it last a long long time i could live with nothing but these palettes im so grateful for this product
Melinda M.
Warrenton , Mo
It is extremely rare that I find a eye shadow palette that not only can I make at least 3 looks out of, but that applies as well and as beautifully as this palette does! This palette is the most gorgeous neutral palette of eyeshadow that I have found and the product size is most definitely worth the price. I can not say enough good things about this palette. For me this is the end all, be all, go to palette!
Nicole C.
The palette itself is awesome!! Great pigmentation, great quality, and stays all day on the lid. I personally have to pair it with another palette because this one has no matte shades. I like for at least my transition shade to be matte. So while this is a great shimmer palette, if you're looking for one and done you may wanna steer towards something else.
Shermin A.
The perfect palette for even the most beginner user of makeup. It has the perfect shades for an every day neutral look and also for the ultra glam smokey night out look. The black in this palette is amazing! So highly pigmented and the most true black eyeshadow I own. These shadows do not crease on my lids even when I'm not using a primer.
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?