BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is one of my favorite palettes. I almost always use subtle colors for eyeshadows, so this nude palette was perfect. It does kick it up a notch with the shimmery colors, and when sprayed with a fixing spray just before putting it on your lids, it really pops and looks beautiful!
Lindsay S.
This is a absolutely gorgeous breath taking palette I love the nude colors they are my absolute favorite shadows to wear on my eyes and this one takes the cake the shadows are rich in color and pigament you can achieve a day time look and glam it up for a night out would recommend
Caitlyn T.
This product is amazing it has beautiful colors and I love all of them and it is easy to apply and feels smooth when I put it on my eye color is Hazel and it is good value and it is that pricey so I like it a lot I would buy this again if I could but I can not.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Love this palette! The colors are highly pigmented with minimal fallout. The palette also comes with a booklet illustrating the different looks that can be created. This palette is versatile and can be used for natural, daytime looks or bold, nighttime looks!
Lindsey A.
Anderson, SC
I really like this palette. I use the gray shade the most often. My only drawback to is hat there are too many shimmers and not enough mattes. I usually wear the gray in my crease with a shimmer on my lid. I use the white shades to highlight and next to my brow bone. Overall, I really like this palette.
Joanna S.
You can't go wrong with Make Up For Ever eyeshadows. The eyeshadows on this palette are very pigmented, apply smoothly, and blend phenomenally. So far I have not witness any fallout. There are several companies that have good eyeshadows but have a lot of fallout, you won't get that with MUFE ones. You can create several eye looks and it even comes with a step-by-step application technique pamphlet. I would recommend this palette to anyone. It's an amazing palette that belongs in everyone's makeup collection. Also, it's a great bargain! Each eyeshadow is almost the same amount as the singles. You get 9 (almost full size) eyeshadows for the price of 3. I forgot to mention that the packaging is very sturdy, has a nice weight to it, and has a strong magnetic closure. Very nice packaging. 10/10 palette.
Joelle V.
The colors in this palette are absolutely beautiful, however they are lacking some pigment. I have to use fix+ with this, but i chose to hold onto it because i just love the colors. Would not repurchase- probably the MUFE singles would be a better bet
Araceli C.
Modesto, CA
This palette has some of the prettiest shimmers ever! I think this was one of my first palettes. The white is perfect to pop in your inner corner! The black is very black! I love that you can create a warm or cool look with this palette!
Ashleigh F.
Superior , CO
MUFA can do no wrong if you ask me, and this pallet is no exception. Great pigmentation beautiful colors for a subtle or bold look. Great for everyday use & easily transitions from day to night.
taigan granucci N.
roseville
It's not my favorite pallet because I don't like many shimmer colors but I do like the neutral colors they offer which allows me to adventure into shimmer colors and I've learned to love a black shimmer!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?