MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette Volume 1 - Nudes Nudes You Need 9 x 0.06 oz

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Queen B.
This palette was really high quality and has easy blendable colors! The colors arE excellent and I really enjoyed this palette, I use I.t whenever I get the chance to play around the other thing colors.
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
If I could give this palette No stars I would. I hated this palette. I always wanted to try make up forever eye shadow and thought this was the perfect way to do so. I don't get the hype with there shadow. They're not pigmented they blend to nothing. All the colors look the same after there on the lid. They don't stay on the lid even with primers. I don't know what is wrong with these shadows. I have used this palette so any times just trying to like it and every time it just makes me mad.
Elizabeth R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to palette for an every day look.  The shadows are all gorgeous on my skin tone (pale with rose undertones), and they blend and last extremely well with primer.  The packaging is high end and looks cute with the other palettes I have.  It also comes with a little book that shows you how to do three different eye looks with this palette. The top left makes an excellent highlighter for your inner corner or brow bone, and the black is nice and pigmented for use as a liner (which I did today)!  Highly recommend this palette!
Marisa R.
This is a must have for me! I take this when I travel because you can create so many looks with it and it has all the colors I need when combined with one of my more colorful palettes. The color payoff is great for most of the shades and there isn't a ton of fallout-not enough to complain about anyways. The colors are silky, not chalky. The packaging is great, it can get tossed around a little without breaking. I've dropped it on my tile floor a couple of times and all shadows are still intact and nothing has moved out of its spot. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Greens Fork, IN
First eyeshadow palette I bought when I was wanting to start wearing nicer makeup. I thought it was the best back then when I wanted shimmery everything, but the shadows dont look great on their own for every day looks due to all this shimmer in each shadow. I do not recommend this palette.
Danica S.
I received this palette as a gift for Christmas and it was instantly my favorite. I do wish it came with a brush but the size of this palette makes it so easy for travel and that is invaluable in and of itself.
Sofya G.
I think this palette is beautiful; the eyeshadow quality is fantastic, they are all pigmented, buttery and are easy to blend. That said, I wish that this had some mattes in it as the shadows all have a sheen to them and the lack of texture makes them want to all morph into one color when with for a few hours
Natali C.
San Antonio
I love this palette! If you are a beginner and you're looking for a warm to cool eyeshadow palette this is the way to go. i constantly go back to these eyeshadows they are the base to all my looks. i am a repeat buyer of makeup forever because of their wonderful products. i highly recommend!
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Makeup Forever Artist Palette has good color palette. I'd say it's comparable to the colors on the Naked Palette. I bought it at Sephora, and I use it very frequently. It lasts all day after you complete your look, so there is no need to reapply. The colors are also highly pigmented and buildable.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is one of my favorite palettes. I almost always use subtle colors for eyeshadows, so this nude palette was perfect. It does kick it up a notch with the shimmery colors, and when sprayed with a fixing spray just before putting it on your lids, it really pops and looks beautiful!
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?