BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This palette seems so forgotten in the makeup world, but it's truly a 5 star product. Blends like a dream and is super pigmented. The only struggle is that there can be fallout, but I don't think you can have it all: pigmentation seems to come with fallout! I think it's well worth the money.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
MAKEUP MUST HAVE!!!
Colors are beautiful and saturated. It's slightly frustrating how MUFE just use numbers not names for shades. I544 is beautiful as a wash of color if you're in a hurry. All the colors are really beautiful. If it's on sale- grab it!!!
Alicia P.
This looked stunning in store but the swatches and the color pay-off just don't do it for me. I bought this because the black shadow sucked me in but the other shades are nearly useless for me. I rarely pull for this palette so I have passed it on to my nieces.
Ashleigh F.
Superior , CO
MUFA can do no wrong if you ask me, and this pallet is no exception. Great pigmentation beautiful colors for a subtle or bold look. Great for everyday use & easily transitions from day to night.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I give this Palette 5 stars! This Palette really came out of nowhere and rocked my socks off used it for the 1st time since have my it for ever! And loved the look I was able to achieve with it! The colors blend easily and it is very pigmented. If you can get your hands on this makeup for ever Palette do so! It is amazing! You can achieve simple to dramatic looks with this Palette! I definitely will be using it more often!
Jennifer B.
Berea, KY
If I could give this palette No stars I would. I hated this palette. I always wanted to try make up forever eye shadow and thought this was the perfect way to do so. I don't get the hype with there shadow. They're not pigmented they blend to nothing. All the colors look the same after there on the lid. They don't stay on the lid even with primers. I don't know what is wrong with these shadows. I have used this palette so any times just trying to like it and every time it just makes me mad.
Elizabeth R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to palette for an every day look.  The shadows are all gorgeous on my skin tone (pale with rose undertones), and they blend and last extremely well with primer.  The packaging is high end and looks cute with the other palettes I have.  It also comes with a little book that shows you how to do three different eye looks with this palette. The top left makes an excellent highlighter for your inner corner or brow bone, and the black is nice and pigmented for use as a liner (which I did today)!  Highly recommend this palette!
Marisa R.
This is a must have for me! I take this when I travel because you can create so many looks with it and it has all the colors I need when combined with one of my more colorful palettes. The color payoff is great for most of the shades and there isn't a ton of fallout-not enough to complain about anyways. The colors are silky, not chalky. The packaging is great, it can get tossed around a little without breaking. I've dropped it on my tile floor a couple of times and all shadows are still intact and nothing has moved out of its spot. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Greens Fork, IN
First eyeshadow palette I bought when I was wanting to start wearing nicer makeup. I thought it was the best back then when I wanted shimmery everything, but the shadows dont look great on their own for every day looks due to all this shimmer in each shadow. I do not recommend this palette.
Danica S.
I received this palette as a gift for Christmas and it was instantly my favorite. I do wish it came with a brush but the size of this palette makes it so easy for travel and that is invaluable in and of itself.
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?