BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
Aysha K.
I love a good dark smokey eye. This product had everything I needed for a good smokey eye. The colours applied nicely and would blend easily. However I like a good black. An intense black is what I look for and this wasn't as intense as I would have liked. However, I would use this again.
Saima M.
I love the quality of MUFE eyeshadows so when this nude palette came out, I bought it immediately. It is perfect for dramatic night time looks. It does have some light shades as well so if you don't mind shimmery eye looks for your day time, it will work wonderfully for both day and night. There are 9 shadows in with four different finishes. The only shortcoming is that there is no true matte Color in it though the black Color is almost matte. The booklet that comes with this palette is very helpful.
Jocelyn N.
Can I just tell you that this palette is fantastic. Like the bomb of eyeshadow palettes. The colours last forever on the eyes because of an emollient in the shadows. (basically they adhere to your skin really really well because of a slight moisture in them.) all the colours are creamy and super bendable. You need such a small amount because the palette is so unbelievable pigmented. Awesome palette. Amazing brand.
Chelsey L.
I bought this palette after being convinced by a Sephora employee and it wasn't the best purchase I've made.
The colour selection itself is very slim. There are absolutely no matte shades. The top three, light shades are quite sheer. Great as highlight for your brow bone or cheeks. The pigment of the rest of the shadows are pretty consistent. The packaging is nice, and the mirror is impressive. Overall, decent palette, but not for somebody who isn't into dramatic, shimmery looks.
Pros: Good pigment, good packaging, nice amount of shadow
Cons: No matte shades
Madeline J.
Pitt Meadows
Out of the many eyeshadow palettes I've tried- this one is the best! It beats out Urban Decay on all levels- and I'm a UD fan! The pigment of these colours is beautiful, and the blending is just as nice! I got it on sale through Sephora. Original $150, on sale for $55! Would always buy again, and recommend to anyone.
Janet M.
Brampton, Ontario
One of the best palettes to have in my kit. Perfect for bridal, everyday and has some nice blending colours too. The pigment is amazing and the price is even better. It's such a deal. Stays on all day, and has some beautiful shimmers.
aya b.
This palette is so awesome and smoth and the shades are so fantastic i got it as a gift by my BFF i use it when i need to and it's really easy to use and apply I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Jess B.
Love love love theses shadows are super pigmentated, buttery and so easy to work with every time i wear any of the colours from this palatte i get nothing but compliment from people the colours last all day even when i don't use primer totally worth the spend..
Tasha P.
Canada
These shadows are so high quality and the pans are big. The first 3 white shades can be used as highlights. But the other colors are stunning. The package is cardboard so it gets finger prints but you can look past that. If you don't own MUFE shadows try them.
Carina L.
I love this eyeshadow palette. It looks exactly like the palettes from MAC Cosmetics. They are cheaper and I love the pigmentation and the result of the look.
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?