BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A collectible, eye shadow palette with nine must-have Artist Shadow formulas in neutral tones. This palette features the coveted, easy-to-use Artist Shadow formula for endless eye looks ranging from beautifully natural to highly artistic. With its advanced gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, each nude shade leaves a smooth, even finish that leaves lids ultra-saturated with highly-blendable, lasting color. The shades are organized in trios so you can effortlessly create chic, natural, and smoky looks. This palette includes an illustrated, step-by-step application techniques by MAKE UP FOR EVER's founder and creative director, Dany Sanz, to help you sweep on a number of eye-catching looks. This palette contains: - 9 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in I-528 Pearl, S-556 Taupe Gray, S-102 Onyx, I-514 Pink Ivory, D-562 Taupe Platinum, I-544 Pink Granite, ME-512 Golden Beige, ME-644 Iced Brown, D-652 Celestial Earth - Illustrated step-by-step application tips see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I really enjoy this MUFE palette and the gorgeous shimmers it contains. I actually prefer to apply them with a finger as they seem to go on better that way. Some favorite shades are Pink Granite and Celestial Earth, though I love them all. The palette is good value considering the individual cost of the Artist Shadows. You do get a black shade and a gray shade but they are satins, not matte— so you’ll have to pull in another palette if you like to use matte shades to create a cohesive eye look.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
My mom gave me this eye shadow palette and I love them! They really make my blue/green eyes pop. It last hours and if you learn how to use the colors using tutorials, they can be really wonderful and they can go on so many ways. I recommend this palette if you love natural colors like I do.
Kyra D.
Portsmouth, OH
One of my all time favorite palettes that I will repurchase when I hit pan. These metallics are insanely pigmented (#sopigmented) and are great for a night out or just to spice up any matte look! BOMB EYESHADOWS! So creamy!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Really nice staying power, but to me the colors aren't pigmented at all. They're really just shimmery and most of the colors look like the range of approximately the same. Colors that could be found in a different palette of nudes or fairly neutral colors that provides a little bit more differentiation to provide more depth when blending the shadows.
Ashley J.
I tend to normally stay away from shimmer shadows but every now and then I will use some and this palette is a go to of mine. It has a range of browns to darker colors. It really goes on so smooth and they are so easy to blend. I normally apply these shades on my lid. It gives my eye makeup a nice pop of color with shimmer. I highly recommend this brand!!
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
Hands down the absolute BEST eyeshadow palette ever! Anyone can use it and it's great for bridal work. The shadows have amazing pigment and are very easy to blend.
Lindsay S.
This is a absolutely gorgeous breath taking palette I love the nude colors they are my absolute favorite shadows to wear on my eyes and this one takes the cake the shadows are rich in color and pigament you can achieve a day time look and glam it up for a night out would recommend
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This palette seems so forgotten in the makeup world, but it's truly a 5 star product. Blends like a dream and is super pigmented. The only struggle is that there can be fallout, but I don't think you can have it all: pigmentation seems to come with fallout! I think it's well worth the money.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
MAKEUP MUST HAVE!!!
Colors are beautiful and saturated. It's slightly frustrating how MUFE just use numbers not names for shades. I544 is beautiful as a wash of color if you're in a hurry. All the colors are really beautiful. If it's on sale- grab it!!!
Alicia P.
This looked stunning in store but the swatches and the color pay-off just don't do it for me. I bought this because the black shadow sucked me in but the other shades are nearly useless for me. I rarely pull for this palette so I have passed it on to my nieces.
Lena K.
Is this a handt palette for one the go? And van you make a lot of looks? How Many mat shades contain this palette?
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Is the formula the exact same as in the regular singles? Also, do the pans pop out easily and are they similar in size to a MAC/ABH/MUG single?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Holley C.
Menifee, CA
How do you think this compares to the naked palette?
Andrea L.
Zapopan
Are these eye shadows really pigmented? Or is just glitter?