MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Nude Creme

Innovative cream liquid lipstick in 12 skin-flattering nude shades with a satin finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Nude Creme!
Marcela  O.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Nude Creme uploaded by Marcela  O.
I couldn’t find the shade “01 Uncovered” so I am writing the review for that shade here. I’m always on the hunt for a nude color, and this particular lip creme intrigued me because of the description (creme, liquid). I wasn’t sure to expect a creamy or semi matte lipstick. I’d say this lipstick is a good combo of both creamy and semi matte. Although it does not dry down completely, it also does not feel thick or dry on the lips and is a beautiful neutral nude shade. However, it can apply too much and make me look washed out so I prefer a light swipe and dab off any excess and then I am left with a lovely nude tint on the lips. I quite enjoy this formula but will say as I get older, my lips tend to get drier and without a lip scrub, any lipstick I wear seems to emphasize the cracks in my lips. I’d recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your lips before applying this creme liquid lipstick. Otherwise, it is very flattering when applied!
Alpana R.
sbi line dongargarh
Best for your lip to make it more softer and look very subtle have great quantity too make and feel great to lip would love to try and review it
Hayley B.
Kathleen Lights brought me here!!!! I love love love this lippie. Wow the pigment and how it feels on the lips is AMAZING. It lasts very long for a creme satin lip and the applicator is long thin for just one wonderful swipe!

Looking for your answer?