BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A long wearing & transfer-proof matte liquid lip color that provides high coverage with a comfortable texture.

• Wondering if these matte lipsticks dry up fast? Please &a...1 Answers
  • how long could these last ? 1 Answers
  • Is this liquid lipstick drying at all? Or hydrating2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love all things makeup forever! Lipsticks , lip liner are the best. Very pigmented and long lasting !" in 62 reviews
  • "These Artist Liquid Matte Lip Colors are so pigmented it blew my mind away!! I love all these nude shades and I love this formula. Super opaque, super Creamy and super Matte without drying out my lips. See my Instagram account for swatches @cassydaraiche" in 38 reviews
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I received a sample size from an Allure beauty box in rosewood. I'm loving the deep pinky grey nude color. Nudes are my favorite, whether they have a slight pink or brown hue. Anyway, this is such a great liquid matte lipsticks that's comfortable to wear. The pigmentation is insane, super opaque. I will be purchasing other colors for sure.
Valerie K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick 301 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL more...
I bought this in the shade 403, a beautiful bright red shade! I love how the product feels on the lips, it’s not drying, it doesn’t get into the lines of your lips and it’s extremely pigment! I didn’t have to reapply all night while I was eating and drinking beer. Now with that being said I did get some on my chin while eating which was a bummer because we all know how much of a B that can be with red lipstick. It doesn’t dry super well so if I touched it it would slightly rub off but I would rather have that than something that dried my lips up! I will be continuing to wear this! Xoxo
Myra H.
Review for: 105 Rosewood more...
Received a sample of this in a beauty subscription and it's really nice! The texture feels like whipped cream and it's very soft and lightweight. Dries down quickly and wears well (there was no noticeable transfer until I added a gloss on top). Not sure about all of the shades this comes in but the one I received needed a liner to look decent against my skin tone, but I liked the formula enough that I'd research other shades when I'm in the market for more lip products.
Stephanie V.
O'fallon
Review for: 105 Rosewood more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick
[ENG] This lipstick, make up forever (105), has become my favorite! I love the color and the matte effect it has ... unlike other brands, it makes your mouth moisturized and healthy looking. After all, many lipsticks with a matte effect leaves the mouth dry and cracked.
In addition, the fixation is really good.

[PT] Esse baton da make up forever (105) se tornou o meu preferido! Adoro a cor e o efeito mate que ele tem... Diferente de outras marcas, esse deixa a boca hidratada e com aparência saudavel. Afinal , muitos batons com efeito mate deixam a boca seca e craquelada.
Além disso, a fixação dele é duradoura.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: 107 Natural Beige more...
I received a sample of this liquid lipstick in my Allure Beauty Box and when I initially applied it I loved it! The color was pigmented, the applicator was effective at getting into the corners of my lips, the formula didn't feel too drying or uncomfortable and the outcome was lovely. After wearing it for several hours however, I noticed that a white film started to appear on the inner corners of my lips where most liquid lipsticks start to wear off after a while. If it weren't for that white film on the inner corners I would give it 5 stars, but I will only wear this liquid lipstick on days that I only need it on for an hour or two because it isn't as long-lasting as I'd like. I much prefer the Girlactik liquid lipsticks or Jeffree Star velour liquid lippies.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick 403 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL more...
I had a tube of this liquid lipstick that just lasted and lasted! It stayed on very well throughout the day, but I did find that it was very drying similar to other matte products. Overall, I loved the pigmentation, how smoothly it went on, the staying power, etc. I just made sure to have a moisturizing gloss or similar product to keep my lips hydrated as well.
Macy W.
Midwest City, OK
Makeup forever is such a awesome brand ! Such great quality and if you get it from Sephora you get points added to your rewards ! This comes in many colors and has lasted me hours when wearing. I like to use their lip liner with all lip products they sell.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I like this product but at first I was hesitant because I had never heard of it before! I really liked the finishing look of this lipstick it's very pretty and sure to make a statement! My only complaint is the accessibility of this product coming from a small town I had to order online but once you find and purchase you'll be satisfied with your purchase
Kelsi B.
Greenwood, AR
Review for: 203 Cold pink more...
This liquid lipstick is amazing! I normally don’t love liquid lipsticks because I find them to be drying, but this one is not at all and it’s comfortable while still being extremely long lasting! I will definitely be purchasing this in more colors. I got mine at a local Sephora and they had such a large color display!
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 103 Warm beige more...
I was so excited for this brand hands down but I wore on a date night and I caught a huge allergic reaction to it. I'm not saying that the product is bad honestly couldn't really give it a fair chance but I would recommend to everyone check the ingredients before apply to make sure it's not gonna so what it did to me.
Ashley L.
Are these drying on the lips? I have a issue with liquid lipsticks being too over drying that they crust up around my lips
Jasmine B.
Campbelltown
Are the colours pigmented?
Quazi M.
hows the texture? i mean is it as good as smash box or anastasia liquid lipstick?
Are they drying to the lips?