BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultra-matte liquid lipstick with insane color payoff and crazy long wear. What does: Finally, a comfortable liquid lipstick with intense color in an ultra-matte finish. With concentrated pigments, Artist Liquid Matte provides truly matte, saturated color payoff with a lightweight feel. Its unique formula boasts beeswax for long-lasting wear and avocado oil for soft, nourished lips. It's an ultra-matte, liquid lipstick with high color payoff and 20-hour, comfortable wear. Its precise applicator coats and defines every peak and valley of your lips to perfection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashleyc C.
This lipsticks was just ok for me for the price I would expect longer wear. It's a bit pricey but comparable to other liquid lipsticks from major brands. The packaging is nice but the color was not as dark as I expected. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a decent lipstick. Just beware the color was not what I thought it would be.
Dajah S.
Atlantic city, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have very strong makeup remover at the ready when you buy this because this lipstick becomes a second skin and is unforgiving if you use just soap and water.its Full coverage color doesn't bleed or smudge once dry. You should line just the edges for a smooth look. I enjoy this product just with there were more creative color options because I found a dupe for the color far too easily.
Ninoshka R.
Manchester New Hampshire
I obsotlutly love thus lipstick i love the color I love that it feels light on your lips. I love the packaging. It last a long time For me it does a good job.Its my first time using it but I love it I would buy it agian in every color ofcouse. Really nice cualty.
heather d.
pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!! And it’s affordable!
Ash F.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kayla L.
Jesup, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for fall! This product wasn’t very expensive at all! It’s definitely a must have! I love all of their lipsticks and the color was super cute
Brenda S.
I loved this color especially on me because the darker my lips are in my opinion i look ststunning ilove the texture of it and the smoothness.
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Doesn't smudge or run! Great color! Lasts all day! Would recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting lipstick
Daniela P.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
well try this lip tick to lIook fabulous went i go a party or somewere else or i cant give this like a 🎁 to my best friend... 💄
Taylor M.
Big Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently received this in an Ipsy bag and I am so in love with it! Makes my lashes look amazing and stays on well! :)