BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultra-matte liquid lipstick with insane color payoff and crazy long wear. What does: Finally, a comfortable liquid lipstick with intense color in an ultra-matte finish. With concentrated pigments, Artist Liquid Matte provides truly matte, saturated color payoff with a lightweight feel. Its unique formula boasts beeswax for long-lasting wear and avocado oil for soft, nourished lips. It's an ultra-matte, liquid lipstick with high color payoff and 20-hour, comfortable wear. Its precise applicator coats and defines every peak and valley of your lips to perfection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
anjali g.
land o lakes
I really loved this product. I loved this color a lot as well. It was very long lasting and easy to apply. I didn’t know what to expect from this product because I had never tried it before, but it was a very great product. I recommend this product to other buyers. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick - Purple Taffy (pastel purple) (Only at ULTA!)
Megan D.
Nashville
I have three of these lipsticks and I adore them all equally! I have Matte Flesh #1, Satin Vermillion Red #42 and Satin Bright Orange #40.
Matte Flesh is the perfect nude lip colour for any soft natural look you are trying to achieve.
Vermillion Red is a highly pigmented, perfect red! It's the best red shade I have ever tried before!
Bright Orange is a very wowzer, fun colour to wear!
All three lipsticks are of a very high quality and are super moisturising. I would recommend wearing a trusted lip liner with the brighter colours to avoid bleeding and feathering. They are also long wear lasting and I only had to reapply/tidy up after eating - besides I love applying lipstick!!
I receieve many compliments, especially with the red shade when ever I rock any of these colours.
They are expensive but I wou,ld say they are definitely worth the $$.
I'm pretty certain that once funds permit I will be buying more shades.
Dawn V.
What Can I say about makeup forever?!? I mean it’s a no brainer!! This lipstick is amazing. I love every single color they have. Not to drying and stays put all day!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a brand I love and stand by 100%. I love the silky creaminess of this lipstick. It has the power to last all day. It is bold and beautiful. Non drying to my lips and looks sensational. The price is affordable. The quality is outstanding. This is one of my must haves.
damaris a.
Not really a fan of this liquid lipstick didn't last long for me at all , it may work for others this is just my experience also , I found that these were a little streaky with not the best pigmentation
Sydney D.
Ventura, CA
The color is pretty, but with a color like this it tends to be super patchy and I end up layering it and then it starts to feel super heavy and drys out my lips
tay P.
Greensboro , NC
This is my absolute favorite purple lipstick!! I have tried so so many purple lipsticks and this one is leaps and bounds better than anything else I've tried!
Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love the colors offered in this formula. They dry matte and stay put but they don't become crusty or gooey or dry. They stay put and stay comfortable.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Makeup Forever is like one of the best makeup brands in the whole entire world I love to death try it I repeat try it everything that they have is good
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Love purples on the lips and this is one of my go to’s !! If you love a purple lip, this is the one you should be using, tbh.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you love Makeup forever?