BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultra-matte liquid lipstick with insane color payoff and crazy long wear. What does: Finally, a comfortable liquid lipstick with intense color in an ultra-matte finish. With concentrated pigments, Artist Liquid Matte provides truly matte, saturated color payoff with a lightweight feel. Its unique formula boasts beeswax for long-lasting wear and avocado oil for soft, nourished lips. It's an ultra-matte, liquid lipstick with high color payoff and 20-hour, comfortable wear. Its precise applicator coats and defines every peak and valley of your lips to perfection. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Megan D.
Nashville
I have three of these lipsticks and I adore them all equally! I have Matte Flesh #1, Satin Vermillion Red #42 and Satin Bright Orange #40.
Matte Flesh is the perfect nude lip colour for any soft natural look you are trying to achieve.
Vermillion Red is a highly pigmented, perfect red! It's the best red shade I have ever tried before!
Bright Orange is a very wowzer, fun colour to wear!
All three lipsticks are of a very high quality and are super moisturising. I would recommend wearing a trusted lip liner with the brighter colours to avoid bleeding and feathering. They are also long wear lasting and I only had to reapply/tidy up after eating - besides I love applying lipstick!!
I receieve many compliments, especially with the red shade when ever I rock any of these colours.
They are expensive but I wou,ld say they are definitely worth the $$.
I'm pretty certain that once funds permit I will be buying more shades.
damaris a.
Not really a fan of this liquid lipstick didn't last long for me at all , it may work for others this is just my experience also , I found that these were a little streaky with not the best pigmentation
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a brand I love and stand by 100%. I love the silky creaminess of this lipstick. It has the power to last all day. It is bold and beautiful. Non drying to my lips and looks sensational. The price is affordable. The quality is outstanding. This is one of my must haves.
tay P.
Charlotte, NC
This is my absolute favorite purple lipstick!! I have tried so so many purple lipsticks and this one is leaps and bounds better than anything else I've tried!
Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love the colors offered in this formula. They dry matte and stay put but they don't become crusty or gooey or dry. They stay put and stay comfortable.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Makeup Forever is like one of the best makeup brands in the whole entire world I love to death try it I repeat try it everything that they have is good
Ana N.
nancy
Etant une grande fan de rouge à lèvres liquide matte j'ai absolument voulu tester les nouveaux de Make Up For Ever dès leurs sortie. Je n'en suis absolument pas déçue ! J'ai la teinte 401 - Rouge, il est sublime, un vrai rouge qui tient bien, qui ne transfère pas, vraiment très confortable à porter et qui n'assèche pas. Je pense tester d'autres teintes très rapidement.
Serena W.
Willerby road, Hull
AMAZING liquid lip. They come in so many different colours and they stay on your lips FOREVER. I topped mine up once throughout the day after I had lunch but other than that it didn't budge. I use them almost every day.
xh x.
As we all see, matte lipsticks are winners , killers .. however u wanna describe them .
Make up Forever is actually available in our country, nd its absolutely one of my favourite brands , for real.
This lipstick is such a good , really good one , its liiit , first, its color , dude can you see that or nt ! It's great. Second nd the most important thing , u can apply it at morniiing , nd go to work , school, meeting, brunch, anywhere nd when u get back home at the end of the day u will be surprised,when u look in the mirror, to find out that its still the same as u wore it at morniiing, it really does "stick around" xD

Girls , go for it, purchase it , i recommend it.
Mimi B.
I have used this in the past love it on a winter night out and even in the day to work really lovely even after food still looks good💜
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you love Makeup forever?