5 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A liquid lipstick with intense color in an ultra-matte finish, yet comfortable to wear.

Its unique formula boasts Beeswax for long wear and Avocado Oil for soft, nourished lips.

• Wondering if these matte lipsticks dry up fast? Please & Thank you1 Answers
  • how long could these last ? 1 Answers
  • Are these waterproof?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I love these! I bought two of them! They are very easy to apply the applicator is very soft unlike some liquid lipsticks that I have tried before. They lasted a very long time on. I did have to reapply a little bit to the inside of my lips after I ate a slice of pizza but, overall stayed well. The packaging is awesome. Very sleek. At Sephora there were only five or six colors to choose from, I am hoping they come out with more or there are more available online. You really can't go wrong with any of the shades. There were some amazing nudes, a lilac that's perfect for spring (my favorite), and a mauvey-pink. I can't wait to buy more!
Lila V.
Lila V.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love this formula! Although it dries completely matte it doesn't leave my lips feeling super dry. I received this product from Generation Beauty LA. It's wear time I would say is 12 hours unless you're eating oily foods of course. I would definitely recommend if you enjoy a matte Lipstick with no transfer!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I really like this product because all the colors are so beautifully matched to my makeup. The colors will always go with any colored eyeshadow and any look all the colors of the make up for ever artist liquid matte lipsticks are just so wonderful and comfortable to use
Laura O.
Laura O.
Orlando, FL
I'm in love with liquid matte lipsticks they are the best thing to use when you aren't feeling pretty or when you want pretty beautiful lips. This is probably one of my favorite things out of make up that I would use every day. I will have one of this everywhere.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
When i buy lipsticks or liquid i always seem to buy these colors i love them i think i have more then enough and always buy more i have some in my car in my diper bag on my washroom all over love them
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Madera, CA
Amazing ! đź’• The. Best colors are beautiful and long lasting highly recommend all the nudes are my go to but you can never go wrong with a bold lip color totally met my expectations and more !
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Very Matte I Love These There Super Long Lasting And Won't Smugde At All Really Recommend Them . Sometimes They Are Out Of stock When Going To Sephora But Online is the best place .
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Gallion, AL
Beautiful colors and it doesn't dry out your lips and it smells good! I love them because they are the best liquid matte lipstick to use with liner.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virginia Beach
I love make up forever. It has the matte look without feeling matte. It met my expectations. Which was really nice. I got it from Sephora.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Carmel, IN
these truly are worth all of the money. they are SO long lasting and have he most beautiful colors!!! would highly recommend
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Campbelltown
Are the colours pigmented?
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
what are the colours like?
Quazi M.
Quazi M.
hows the texture? i mean is it as good as smash box or anastasia liquid lipstick?
Wajiha I.
Wajiha I.
is this a good product. and will it suit for a medium shade skin tone?
Alexis g.
Alexis g.
Ontario, CA
Doe these dry down immediately?