BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A super-slim, ultraglide eye pencil that offers intense color payoff and effortless, long-lasting definition. Artist Liner's ultracreamy formula offers vivid, even eye color that is incredibly easy to apply. Its highly pigmented formula provides intense color payoff for long-lasting definition that stays put. Featuring a twist-up pencil with a super-slim tip, Artist Liner allows for precise application without the hassle of sharpening. Use it to apply ultrafine lines or smudge it out for a smoky effect.

• Is this liner retractable or is it a kind where once the product ...2 Answers
  • I have been loking for a liner but i couldnt find any . I heard a...2 Answers
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Review for: Diamond Black D-12 more...
I received this in a subscription box and love it. For the price I might not actually purchase it when I have found other brands that work just as well, cheaper. However, I liked how great this applied and stayed on. My eyes water a lot and this was not effected at all by it. Maybe I’ll consider a purchase in the future when I need more eyeliner.
Greenleigh M.
Review for: Iridescent Matte Navy Blue more...
Are use this eyeliner for Halloween and it stayed on for the entire night. Our use it on occasions where I’m feeling a little crazy and it’s awesome. I bought it at my local mall and I totally recommend it to anybody who wants a little extra pop of color in their make up
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Review for: Matte Black more...
Seriously guys, this stuff gives me life. I've never bought a "high end" eyeliner before but it's so worth every penny. I bought a 4 pack on sale at TJmaxx for $15. It is buttery smooth and doesn't smudge or budge at all. I've worn this for my 10 hour shifts, a day of running errands with my kids, and out to a movie date with my hubby and it's stayed beautifully every time. My hooded eye lids are no match for this stuff. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality eyeliner!
Chelsea C.
I received this as a bday gift from Sephora and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It’s a deep black and goes on very smoothly. Great for the water line as well! My go to black liner! Also, it last forever! I’ve had mine for 2 years now!
Nicole S.
White oak, WV
Review for: Matte Black more...
I really like these eyeliners from this brand. They are extremely pigmented and long lasting, so that's the main thing I want from an eyeliner. They're easy to blend and smooth out, or blow out if that's the desired effect. I dig it and will continue to use them.
Angeline B.
North Hollywood
Review for: Iridescent Pop Green more...
Perfect for the fall, I love this pencil it's super smooth and does not irritate your water line. It is a bit pricey but def. worth every penny. I'm very sensitive and I have oily eyes but this liner is long lasting. I recommend!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Nice pencil. I got this as a free sample and it didn’t disappoint. Was pretty dark on my eyelid and made a nice wing. I used the Beauty blender liner designer to make the wing and it works well with that as well.
Jessica W.
I like eyeliner. I got this for a birthday from Sephora. I like how smooth it goes on and how long it last. After I ran out in my little sample, I had to go get more. I can’t complain about this product.
Jasmine B.
I bought these liners during Make Up For Ever's holiday sale last year. I like the color payoff and the control that these pencils offer. I also like that the tips are more rounded because this makes me feel like I am not scratching my eyelids.

THE CAP STAYS PUT WHEN YOU CLOSE IT!!! This has been a problem for me with some drugstore brands. The pencil itself never needs sharpening. The pencil twists up ever so slightly that at first I thought was broken. When I looked closer I could see some color starting to come out.  You can buildup the color on your lids and create practically any eye look (cat eye, winged liner, etc).
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
I give four stars for the Makeup Forever Artist Liner because it is SO BLACK and easy to apply. Perhaps it's too easy to apply? The easy application meant a too-heavy liner more than once for me. It is a pricier liner, but it came off easy, really travelled under the eye, when worn without eye primer. The super black pigment is a winner, though!
Sarah O.
Is this liner retractable or is it a kind where once the product is up you can't bring it back down?
Rosa P.
Durham NC
I have been loking for a liner but i couldnt find any . I heard about this product that is really good so i want to try it!!!!