BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Makeup Palettes

Reveal your inner artist! Customize your palette with this refillable range of pressed face powders in highlight, sculpt and blush shades.

Choose your palette size, then customize to your needs by mixing and matching your favorite highlight, sculpt and blush shades. Artist Face Color’s unique formula features atomized pigments providing intense color payoff that blend and diffuse for a natural result. The super-fine powder melts into skin while also seamlessly layering for a natural, long lasting finish. Available in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes across 34 highlight, sculpt and blush shades, Artist Face Color provides endless ways to enhance and define your features for your desired result.

• You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour p...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite shade?3 Answers
  • How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Matilde V.
Mission, TX
Although the colors that I got for this palette weren't light enough for my skin tone I still managed to swatch and play around with them. I am going to improvise instead of them going to waste. I'm going to use them as eyeshadow/eyeliner. These products are super pigmented and long lasting! I swatches these products around 4pm and I went off to exercise then I showered tried to wash them off and you could still see pigment. That's how amazing they are!
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Blush - 302 more...
This is the first blush I've tried from MUF and I love it!! It's called Shimmering Peach and it looks exactly like it's name. It's a beautiful light Peach shade with lots of shimmer in it. There's no chunky glitters and that's a plus for me. It goes on sheer so it's very buildable and soft on the skin. I would recommend this shade for light to medium skin tones. If you have a darker complexion I don't think this would show up well because of the sheer formula. I've used it a few times and it always lasts all day so I have that gorgeous flushed look 24/7. I just have the sample size and once that's gone I would definitely go out and buy it. I don't have a peach shade and this is perfect for me.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Sculpt - 310, Highlight - 102, Blush - 204 more...
The MAKEUP FOREVER Artist Face Color palette I received free from @Influenster has been my all time favorite! It applies so nicely and it last all day. I love how it came with the magnetic palette to put in the perfect shades. I received the following shades highlight H102, blush B204 and sculpting powder S310. I love how there is a huge variety of colors for every skin tone! They seriously give me life 💁🏻#artistfacecolor #complimentary #contest @makeupforever
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Sculpt - 310, Highlight - 102, Blush - 204 more...
This was first MAKE UP FOR EVER artist face color palette and I must say the colors sent to me were the perfect combination! The packing with the magnetic container is perfect for keeping your palette from falling out/apart/crumbling!  I am not much a "sculptor" but once I tried it I really enjoyed it for a night out face. However, I do use highlighters just about everyday and LOVED the color 102 and will definitely be purchasing this shade again. I gave this a 4/5 because I did not feel it lasted a full 12+ hour day.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I ❤ the Artist Face Color from Make Up Forever. I received the B500 Plum Blush, S310 Praline Sculpting Powder, and H312 Shimmery Gold Copper Highlighter.

The plum and praline work well if you would like a matte finish. Yet, I loved the glow that the Shimmery Gold Copper Highlighter gave me. It's one of my new faves and a must have for your makeup collection. The picture of me is 7 hours after a wedding, dancing at the reception and I'm still glowing. ❤
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
Review for: Highlight - 102 more...
This highlighter melts into the skin and is so pigmented. You do need to prime and set your skin before applying it otherwise it will show pores. But that's most highlighters. Try not to wear highlighter so low under the eye like I did in my picture. I have used it several times and I'm obsessed. I love that you can personalize a palette for your preferences and skin tones. I can't wait to try more out. $23 a shade can be expensive for one shade but a little goes a long way. This is a makeup artists dream.
Kayla R.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Sculpt - 310, Highlight - 102, Blush - 204 more...
So I'm so excited I got the Make Up Forever face colors in the mail today!
I received these products for my honest review so here it goes:

The blush and highlight are great however the sculpt is not really my shade, but they are beautiful none the less. These colors (minus the highlight) are a little to pink-based for my liking.
On someone else's skin they will be great for both day and night looks. The pigment is great and they last without a funky cakey-ness at the end of the day.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
Review for: Sculpt - 310, Highlight - 102, Blush - 204 more...
I really love this! All the colors compliment my skin tone, they are so creamy. The formula on these are great. I am in love with the blush. Since I got it that's all I been wearing on my cheeks. The sculpting powder is perfect and doesn't make me look orange. But seriously let's talk about that highlight tho?!?! Omg so nice and easy to build if you want it super blinding. I love the refillable case. It's wicked heavy and very durable you can take these products with you right on the go.
Carla O.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Highlight - 106, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Refillable Makeup Palette Empty Trio Palette, Sculpt - 116, Sculpt - 214 more...
I received the MUFE Face Color complimentary for review purposes from influenster in shades H106 S116 and S214. All shades are very pigmented and easy to blend. The formula feels like butter on the skin. All shades are very suitable for my skin tone. I'm an olive light/medium and I highly recommend for anyone. For flawless application I highlight first, then I contour and apply blush last. I will definitely purchase more shades in the future. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder B110 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Sculpt - 116, Highlight - 104 more...
I received the Artist Face Color Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and Make Up For Ever (US). It consisted of a refillable 3-pan Palette and the following Matte shades from lightest to darkest: H104 Eggshell Highlight, B110 Peachy Beige Blush and S116 Medium Shadow Sculpt. Sadly, I found them to be very powdery with ok pigmentation but did not last all day. Swipe left for swatches. The highlight color isn't what I would consider a highlight. More of a contouring shade. I would like to try the shimmer shades to see if I like those better.
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What’s your favorite shade?
Brenda R.
Did any one receive the wrong colors in their box to!? I took the survey and put the skin tone shades I always do and they sent me shades for someone who is clearly African American. There's even a picture of a model using the shades I was sent and she's African American. I'm really medium light and there's no way these shades will work for me. So sad
Skyler K.
How are their blushes/bronzers?? Easy to blend? Good pigmentation? They have to many colors to choose from and I've heard good things about the brand...just haven't been able to try them yet
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour powders that would work?