BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Makeup Palettes

Reveal your inner artist! Customize your palette with this refillable range of pressed face powders in highlight, sculpt and blush shades.

Choose your palette size, then customize to your needs by mixing and matching your favorite highlight, sculpt and blush shades. Artist Face Color’s unique formula features atomized pigments providing intense color payoff that blend and diffuse for a natural result. The super-fine powder melts into skin while also seamlessly layering for a natural, long lasting finish. Available in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes across 34 highlight, sculpt and blush shades, Artist Face Color provides endless ways to enhance and define your features for your desired result.

• You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour p...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite shade?3 Answers
  • How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE ...7 Answers
Jessica T.
Gatesville, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Refillable Makeup Palette Empty Trio Palette, Sculpt - 116, Highlight - 102, Blush - 302 more...
Honestly when I swatched the shades I thought the blush was pretty, I was nervous the sculpting powder wouldn't be dark enough, and the highlight had absolutely no "glow" to it. The highlight was just a matte powder and I didn't see how it would look on my cheekbones.
BUT once I put it on my face, I fell in love. The formula is amazing, they blend easily, and pigmented. I am still not a huge fan of the highlight, but that's because when it comes to my highlight I wanna "glow to the gods" lol. I do enjoy using the highlight under my eyes to brighten there. It's a great product and extremely versatile, a great travel buddy to.
Megan K.
Review for: Blush - 500, Highlight - 312, Sculpt - 310 more...
I was sent this product for free by Influenster to test out and though I received it for free, I can say I will be buying more of their highlighters! I am a highlighter junky and love finding a good product that isn't chalky or ashy, and this is one of them. The best part is that this product allows the option to buy interchangeable shades and mix and match to make the perfect pallet for you! The shades I received look good on my medium skin tone and would look good on darker skins as well. They are very rich and berry/copper toned so I have a feeling these will be a fall favorite.
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder S112 0.17 oz/ 5 g more...
I've played with face palette a few times now and can finally truly say that I really like it! I used all 3 shades to contour, blush and highlight myself up before getting my hair did, and they all look amazing.

I was sent S116 for the contour, which is a great shade, though my only complaint is I wish it was a touch cooler toned, I got B302 for the blush, which is a super lovely flush pink, and a matte highlighter in H104. I love this compact for travel because I have 3 products in one customizable compact so it's way easier to pack and carry. Highly recommend magnetic customizable palettes because you always have colors you will use and nothing goes to waste.
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I received sculpt S310, highlight H312, and blush B500. Overall I love the product. The color payoff is amazing. I did not like the sculpt color because it was too light for the intended purpose but I have found other uses for it so it still works out well. I definitely would have chosen (and will purchase) a darker color that will work on my dark skin. I am in LOVE with the highlight and blush color. The highlight is a golden/bronze color and the blush is a mauve color. Both look great on my skin tone and a little goes a long way. I have worn this product for the past 3 days and so far so good. It stays in place and is long lasting in my opinion.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Blush - 302, Sculpt - 116, Highlight - 104 more...
I was so excited to try this out! I contour my face almost every day! This formula is buttery smooth and never gets cakey even on my dry skin. The colors I was given compliment my skin tone so well. They stay all day long even in the hot/humid weather I live in. This design is genius. I like that if I go through one color faster than another, I can simply buy a replacement instead of an entire new palette! Plus this design allows you ultimate customization for your skin tone. I love all the colors I was given, but I think the blush is my favorite! I love the tiny gold flakes in it! MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Lorin L.
Maryville, TN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Refillable Makeup Palette Empty Trio Palette more...
I LOVE this product. I received this product as a free sample from Influenster and will now use it over and over again. I love that there are multiple options available to refill the empty palate with. I was lucky enough to receive a highlighter, blush, and sculptor powder. Each product was smooth upon application and full of color! Application was super simple with an angled powder brush. There are multiple options to match all skin colors! The product lasted a full work day, incredible! 10/10 would recommend this product to a friend! Such an awesome idea & product!
Pro-tip: Set your palatte up in the order you plan to apply so you never experience a mixup!
Chelsea F.
MASON, TX
Review for: Sculpt - 310, Highlight - 102, Blush - 204 more...
First off, I adore nice packaging and this palette is NICE! Light
weight plastic with a great mirror and strong magnets. Second, all
three shades are gorgeous! The highlight  "H102" is slightly pink
tinted (like pearly/pink) still beautiful and soft enough for daily
wear. The blush "B204" is a light baby pink, much lighter than
anything I've ever used. And I actually really Really like it!! The
sculpt shade "S310" is a brown with red undertone, like red muddy
brick. Pretty shade but not for me, however I will be wearing it as a
blush in the fall!! So still a win! I give it 4 stars because they did
not last as long  as I wished. Maybe a couple hours, but after that it
was completely off my face. I've tried several times and its
consistent.
Erica S.
Review for: Blush - 500, Highlight - 312, Sculpt - 310 more...
I really enjoyed this palette. The colors were beautiful and had great payoff. The sculpting powder was a bit light for my skin. But, I loved the highlight and blush. I also really like the fact that this palette is customizable and interchangeable. That makes it super practical and convenient. This can be used in your makeup kit forever (pun intended). The product was easy to apply and looked great on. The compact is good quality and can easily fit into a makeup bag or purse for easy transport for everyday use or travel. I would love to try a different sculpting powder that better matches my complexion. The great thing about this palette is that I can order the sculpting powder and just pop the old one out and replace it with a new one.
Jezreel C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Sculpt - 214, Blush - 204, Highlight - 104 more...
Before this, I’m living on foundation, mascara, eyeliners and eyebrows for my daily makeup. After using this palette for a few weeks, I truly love the effortless glow it gives. The blush is beautiful and goes well with my tan skin. The texture is creamy, easy to blend and dont easily fade. Because comes in this refillable case, it makes it travel-friendly and lets you know which one goes on first, especially for someone not expert in putting make ups just like me!
This product was sent to me complimentary from @influenster for testing and review purposes. My opinions are honest and entirely my own.
Heather S.
Grove City, OH
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder B308 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Blush - 302 more...
I just ordered this and I have been looking for a blush that is gorgeous and that will last more then an hour on my skin. I have tried several brands and these colors are so buttery and they sit on the skin and blend so well. They are wonderful and the fact that you can change your palettes around and build to be any colors you want makes it every better. You can make your own blush, highlight and sculpting kit. The the size of it makes it perfect to be able to take it with you anywhere. The container is sturdy and this is one of my new favorite items. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Palette
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What’s your favorite shade?
Brenda R.
Did any one receive the wrong colors in their box to!? I took the survey and put the skin tone shades I always do and they sent me shades for someone who is clearly African American. There's even a picture of a model using the shades I was sent and she's African American. I'm really medium light and there's no way these shades will work for me. So sad
Skyler K.
How are their blushes/bronzers?? Easy to blend? Good pigmentation? They have to many colors to choose from and I've heard good things about the brand...just haven't been able to try them yet
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour powders that would work?