BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #54 in Makeup Palettes

Reveal your inner artist! Customize your palette with this refillable range of pressed face powders in highlight, sculpt and blush shades.

Choose your palette size, then customize to your needs by mixing and matching your favorite highlight, sculpt and blush shades. Artist Face Color’s unique formula features atomized pigments providing intense color payoff that blend and diffuse for a natural result. The super-fine powder melts into skin while also seamlessly layering for a natural, long lasting finish. Available in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes across 34 highlight, sculpt and blush shades, Artist Face Color provides endless ways to enhance and define your features for your desired result.

• You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour p...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite shade?3 Answers
  • How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Amazing!!! It reminds me very much of the Naked Flushed palettes , but waaaaay better ! They are so pigmented yet easy to blend out ! I suggest an angled brush for use and you get a very beautiful precise contour ! I can't recommend this enough it's a must have in any girls collection!
Mellissa R.
Hemet, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder S404 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Highlight - 104, Highlight - 106, Sculpt - 116, Sculpt - 310, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder S114 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Blush - 302, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder S112 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Other more...
I really like the product very little goes a long way all u need is a dab and that should be enough.. This is a product that goes on so smooth and soft.. Its not patchy and is very pigmented I really love this a lot thank u makeup forever!
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Refillable Makeup Palette Empty Trio Palette more...
This palette is absolutely amazing. It is such nice high quality tin. It uses a magnet to hold the colors. Plus the colors are pretty awesome too. They are smooth and last all day. I was lucky enough to received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder H108 0.17 oz/ 5 g more...
i really like the formula of these powders they are super soft pigmented and blend-able i just really didn't prefer the colors they send me. the blush was shimmery and the highlight was matte i prefer it to be vice versa BUT i did love the sculpt shade and the concept of the product in general i might purchase some different shades
Dayna W.
Review for: Highlight - 312, Highlight - 102, Blush - 302 more...
I love the  MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette  and the fact that it's customizable is my favorite part! While the highlighter is subtle, it is also easily buildable! I've never been a pro of sculpting, but I love using this sculpting powder everyday to shape my face. This product lasts and is easy to just give a little touch up to go from day to night.

Shirley F.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Highlight - 106, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Refillable Makeup Palette Empty Trio Palette, Sculpt - 116, Other more...
Im a huge fan of makeup forever for foundation but i've never tried any contouring kit of them. I really liked shades i got, how they look and feel on my skin but what i liked the most was that my make-up stay perfect the whole day.
Coral M.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Highlight - 104 more...
You guys! This highlight is bomb! It looked very well on my skin. I didn't have to re touch it, it lasted me a long time. It's a high shine, but without all that shimmer fall out. I seriously love this! MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Jasmine A.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Blush - 500, Highlight - 312, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Refillable Makeup Palette Empty Trio Palette, Sculpt - 310 more...
I received this product in my most recent voxbox. And I can say this is by far my favorite box! It's so buttery smooth and the colors I got are great for my skin tone. I definitely would recommend this product to other. The highlight is my favorite. If you get a chance to purchase this product I do suggest that you do so.
Jamie L.
Crown Point
Review for: Sculpt - 116, Highlight - 102, Highlight - 104 more...
I bought this after I returned my Urban Decay Shapeshifter palette. I am obsessed with this palette the texture is amazing and blends so well. I use the highlight to set my under eyes and concealer. The bronze is great for a subtle day to day contour without looking muddy and the highlight has great color payoff and glow.
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Review for: Blush - 302, Sculpt - 116, Highlight - 104 more...
Sculpting- love the cool toned color no sparkle which is great and blends great. Also chalky.
Blush- love the color and love how it blends but doesn't look like the color online or on the paper I got. Also chalky.
Highlight- very very disappointed about the highlight. Looks like setting powered. Is not bright or shiny at all. Very chalky.
Got for free for testing purposes.
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What’s your favorite shade?
Brenda R.
Did any one receive the wrong colors in their box to!? I took the survey and put the skin tone shades I always do and they sent me shades for someone who is clearly African American. There's even a picture of a model using the shades I was sent and she's African American. I'm really medium light and there's no way these shades will work for me. So sad
Skyler K.
How are their blushes/bronzers?? Easy to blend? Good pigmentation? They have to many colors to choose from and I've heard good things about the brand...just haven't been able to try them yet
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour powders that would work?