BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #60 in Makeup Palettes

Reveal your inner artist! Customize your palette with this refillable range of pressed face powders in highlight, sculpt and blush shades.

Choose your palette size, then customize to your needs by mixing and matching your favorite highlight, sculpt and blush shades. Artist Face Color’s unique formula features atomized pigments providing intense color payoff that blend and diffuse for a natural result. The super-fine powder melts into skin while also seamlessly layering for a natural, long lasting finish. Available in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes across 34 highlight, sculpt and blush shades, Artist Face Color provides endless ways to enhance and define your features for your desired result.

• You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour p...1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite shade?3 Answers
  • How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keyshla D.
Kansas city , KS
I think the colors are very pigmented. A little definitely goes along ways. Using the right brush is important. I wish the blush I got was a little lighter and the contour shade I got I could use as a blush. It has a pink undertone and it's very grey. Didn't love that. Otherwise I think the packaging and the products are high quality just not my best colors. Got this product for free and I am just writing my review on it.
Becca E.
Lehi, UT
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder H100 0.17 oz/ 5 g, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder B202 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Sculpt - 214 more...
This product is amazing! I LOVE the packaging you can slip your colors into. It is great quality with a great mirror, and snaps closer securely.

The colors that were sent to me from Influenster were not colors I would have selected myself, and I have to admit, I was disappointed when I first saw the colors. However, when I started wearing them regularly and learning how to apply them, I fell in love!

They are very pigmented and blendable, and I can't wait to buy more colors!
Roxana C.
Review for: Blush - 500, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder S400 0.17 oz/ 5 g, Highlight - 312, Sculpt - 310 more...
I love the idea of mix & match tones that this new collection offer to us. You can pick and keep in one place your favorite tones or the seasonal tones. The magnetized package make easy to carry and apply what you need on the go. Colors are intense but easy to blend. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Other more...
I received this complimentary voxbox for free! I am so excited to get new make up , I love the pigment of the make up . The blush shade I received isn't for me but with the easy replacement style of this build your own pallet is awesome !!! Never again searching for the right pallet for me . Thanks again influenster
Elisa R.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Highlight - 312 more...
The color selection was on point. I'm in love with the quality, portability and ease of use of this product. They're versatile as eyeshadows because they are so pigmented. I received:

Blush S214- Rosewood Blush
Sculpt S118- Dark Shadow sculpt
Highlight H312- shimmery gold copper highlight
Darian P.
Kerrville, TX
Review for: Highlight - 106, Sculpt - 310, Blush - 204 more...
I got this in my Voxbox and I can honestly say I was very impressed with the pigmentation of this product. I even put it to the test by wearing it to a wedding that was outside, IN TEXAS, and it held up beautifully. I love the bronzer because it is more of a cool tone than most, which I love. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because the blush took a little bit more product to really make pop
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Sculpt - 310 more...
I absolutely love this sculpt shade! It paired perfectly with the highlighter H102 shade! I love the blend-ability of this product and the concept is so smart! As a freelance artist, I need to have de-potted products all in one place. This takes the guess work out of finding magnetic palettes that fit the pans!
Windy R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Blush - 302, Sculpt - 116, Highlight - 104 more...
I love, love, loved the blush and the sculpting powder but I wish I would have received a highlighter with some shimmer to it. The highlighter that I received was matte and not very noticeable when I applied. But the blush and the sculpting powder were BOMB! The blush was a beautiful peachy goodness and the sculpting powder contoured my face so well and lasted all day! Definitely would recommend.
Rosa Y.
This is my favorite product I've ever received!! All 3 pans in this compact are amazing, blend beautifully, and very pigmented. You can make the highlight subtle or SUPER glowy. The contour is the perfect shade, and the blush is so pigmented you barely need to dip in, I love it.
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
Review for: Highlight - 106 more...
I received this product as a free sample because of Influenster. I really love this product!!! The pigments are great and I could not be more happy with the use for contouring and highlighting. It is a wonderful addition to any makeup kit. I received the highlight(H104), sculpting(S116) and blush(B302) shades. I wish the highlight had more of a glow but the sculpting and blush shades are phenomenal.
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
How is everyone liking the makeup forever trio?? ❤ MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color Palette
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What’s your favorite shade?
Brenda R.
Did any one receive the wrong colors in their box to!? I took the survey and put the skin tone shades I always do and they sent me shades for someone who is clearly African American. There's even a picture of a model using the shades I was sent and she's African American. I'm really medium light and there's no way these shades will work for me. So sad
Skyler K.
How are their blushes/bronzers?? Easy to blend? Good pigmentation? They have to many colors to choose from and I've heard good things about the brand...just haven't been able to try them yet
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
You get to pick all the colors? If you wanted 3 contour powders that would work?