BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An all-in-one travel duo featuring Artist Face Color highlight and blush powder bestsellers. This duo includes the two most universally flattering shades for enhancing and highlighting your complexion. Artist Face Color's unique formula features atomized pigments, which provide intense color payoff while blending and diffusing for a natural, long-lasting finish. The super-fine powder melts into skin while also seamlessly layering for a natural result. The natural-looking highlight and blush shades blend easily together leaving you with a luminous yet subtle glow. These are your go-to essentials for creating the ultimate fresh-faced complexion. This set contains:- 2 x 0.088 oz/ 2.5 g Highlight and Blush Powders

Buy on Sephora
  • "so happy mufe created a mini duo in these particular shades. the two are my favorite shades. rosewood blush. perfect rose warmth. also like that it's matte. champagne highlighter with very subtle gold undertone. not like a bright gold. no glitter. shimmery glow. both powders apply so smoothly and even. blends so well on my skin! both very pigmented! if purchased regular size, duo is $35. this mini is $22. grant it, you do get more product in the regular size. but the mini offers a good amount of product. and the size is ideal to toss it in your purse or wristlet. these shades work really well on my medium golden skin. also will compliment medium skin tone.
    " in 4 reviews
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOVE THESE BLUSHES. I love the range of colors, I love that you can build your own palette, I love that it doesn’t break me out, and i love how bendable they are. Make Up Forever really stepped it up with these blushes!
Arica E.
wixom, MI
This duo is absolutely worth it. You can customize your own shades instead of just buying a palette and not being able to use all shades. I️t applies so evenly and a little bit goes a long way. The colors in the pictures Is a true reputation. I would for sure repurchase this item again. Especially since i am so fair, they have great choices for all skin tones.
Rosie.80 F.
So worth it. Love it. It's super pigmented and easy to blend. Great packeging. Awesome for travel. Great variety. You can Customize your Palette. Total 5 starts. One of my favorites. You need this in your collection.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Love this... use it everyday!! The highlight is beautiful and the blush goes on so smooth and blends beautifully. They last all day and a little goes a long way ♡♡
Thao T.
Holly Hill, FL
So worth it!! I got 2 set that contains blush, contour and highlight. Easy to travel with and I can change them out. Last all day and I usually wear my make up for 6 to 8 hours. slightly sheer but buildable. But for me I would rather have a blush that is buildable that way I can make it as bright as I want. I would recommend this for anyone especially for those that travel since it does have a mirror.
Vilma E.
Spring Hill, FL
Este producto tiene la facilidad de complementar un tono suave de rubor en las mejillas lo que lo hace de cran aceptacion entre el publico femenino. En lo personal me encanta y nunca me falta entre mis cosmeticos preferidos.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Makeup forever. Ahh where to start. There blushes are amazing. There highlighters are amazing. But having one in a combo is just amazing. So great when you don't want to take a ton of makeup with you. And the formula is fantastic.
✧・゚: *.
Elm Grove, WV
It's very pigmented, has just enough illumination, and comes in a good color variety. It's very soft and blendable. The only problem I have is that it doesn't seem to last very long and I usually have to reapply it because it seems like my other products eat the color.
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
OMG! So pigmented!! Just a touch of a fluffy brush to the product will give you everything but blends so easily down to a sheer wash of color. Buildable and do smooth over my textured cheeks. The highlighter is glorious- luminous but not glittery.
member-b0312
it was so buttery and pigmented. the shimmer did have a little fallout but that is very normal. the matte was very pigmented and i use it for eyeshadow as well. in my opinion this is a great product but a little pricey but will last you a long time
Influenster
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
Kaitlan A.
Does this last all day on the skin?
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
Worth the money? I love the colors
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can i get it online?
Shania C.
Do you like duos like this? Or do you like to purchase blush and highlight separately?