• MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-304 Emerald
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-310 Fir Tree Green
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-116 Silver
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-542 Pinky Clay
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-516 Sand
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-864 Baby Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-814 Light Rosewood
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-560 Taupe
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-606 Pinky Earth
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-632 Hazelnut
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-324 Bronze Khaki
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-622 Black Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-628 Reptile
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-616 Chocolate
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-228 Petrol Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-238 Blue Cedar
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-300 Pine Green
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-312 Mint Green
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-338 Acidic Green
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-524 Pinky Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-514 Pink Ivory
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-520 Pinky Sand
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-414 Yellow Ivory
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-528 Pearl
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow S-314 Nile Green
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-302 Peacock
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-230 Peacock Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-232 Turquoise Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-216 Electric Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-202 Iceberg Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-224 Navy Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-930 Black Purple
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-840 Pink Chrome
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-612 Silver Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-614 Graphite Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-624 Black Gold
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-728 Copper Red
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-644 Iced Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-734 Tangerine
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-400 Buttercup
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-554 Gunmetal
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-512 Golden Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-122 Snow
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-226 Abyssal Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-240 Prussian Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-926 Blueberry
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-830 Black Rose
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-826 Fig
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-750 Frosted Peach
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-648 Golden Fawn
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-410 Gold Nugget
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-808 English Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-544 Pink Granite
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-538 Pearly Gray Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-702 Mahogany
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-662 Amber Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-328 Bronze
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-722 Mandarin
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-322 Khaki
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-928 Eggplant
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-924 Purple
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-860 Powdery Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-856 Fresh Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-820 Dark Purple Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-806 Antique Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-748 Coral
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-742 Tomato
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-738 Auburn
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-540 Gray Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-562 Taupe Platinum
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-716 Crystalline Papaya
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-104 Black Diamond
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-326 Black Bronze
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-308 Aquatic Khaki
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-306 Bottle Green
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-236 Lagoon Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-222 Night Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-206 Celestial Blue
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-652 Celestial Earth
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-712 Crème Brûlée
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-320 Golden Khaki
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-504 Celestial Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow D-552 Crystalline Gray Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-853 Neon Pink
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-847 Burgundy
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-500 Ivory
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-220 Sapphire
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-210 Light Turquoise
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-918 Lavender
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-834 Grape
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-746 Watermelon
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-535 Oat
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-518 Nude
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-532 Sugar Coated Candy
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-402 Mimosa
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow ME-828 Garnet Black
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow I-102 Onyx
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-631 Cappuccino
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-608 Red Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-600 Pink Brown
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-549 Dark Taupe
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-546 Dark Purple Taupe
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-536 Milk Tea
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-842 Wine
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-650 Cookie
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-603 Cinnamon
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-540 Gray Beige
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-405 Straw Yellow
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-510 Vanilla
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow M-530 Eggshell

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

124 intense shades, 5 highly blendable finishes, 12 hour wear*. Select your favorite ARTIST COLOR SHADOW shades to create your color mix.

Go pro and select your favorite colors to create your own customized palette: with ARTIST COLOR SHADOW, access immediate color impact and long lasting hold. Available in 5 different finishes including matte, metallic, diamond, satin and iridescent. Thanks to an upgraded fabrication system, their textures offer high blendability and an immediate payoff that lasts up to 12 hours**. Express yourself with ARTIST COLOR SHADOW and create your color mix. * Instrumental test method performed on 20 women. ** Instrumental test method performed on 20 women.

• I've been looking for a yellow eyeshadow and makeup forev...3 Answers
  • Are these as pigmented as they look online?3 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow

Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "SUPER pigmented! This green shade specifically helped me with my Christmas/holiday looks this year. It was totally worth the price for all the colors you get in the palette. I would buy this again just because it’s so vibrant!" in 66 reviews
  • "I have received these colors as a complimentary gift but as soon as I received these colors I went out and bought more! These are great and long lasting. You can purchase the refillers at any Sephora and the colors are amazing. The kit is perfect for traveling and a perfect gift!! :) [product:make-up-for-ever-artist-color-eye-shadow]" in 8 reviews
  • "[product:make-up-for-ever-artist-color-eye-shadow] First of all I am super impressed with the packaging! I love that the eyeshadows and palette are magnetic! That’s super unique! The bone white color is one I could us everyday as my base eyeshadow! And that glittery steel grey color is perfect for a Smokey eye! The pink shadow is so pigmented and so poppin! I loved the texture of the shadows and how easy they are to blend! bravo! I created such a pretty eye look perfect for any special occasion!" in 7 reviews
Hanna Beth M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: D-410 Gold Nugget, M-540 Gray Beige, M-603 Cinnamon more...
I received three shadows complimentary through Influenster, but was so excited at the shades I received. Two mattes, Gray Beige (M540), Cinnamon (M603), and a glitter finish Golden Nugget (D410). These color compliment one another so well. The matte formula is literally so buttery and pigmented, they blended out like a DREAM. Can't say enough good things about the mattes. The glitter finish was a little different, I wet my brush (a compact concealer type brush) to pack the glitter shadow on my brush but it didn't work. So I used my finger, was crazy pigmented although it did take a lot to cover my eye. I ended up using a dry brush on the other eye and it was about the same. I would like the try other glitter finishes to compare. Over all these shadows are so worth it. I love the pan they came it and look forward to creating many more looks with them.
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
Review for: M-540 Gray Beige more...
These eyeshadows are incredible! I played around with them and I find them to be super pigmented, but easy to blend! The best part is they are travel friendly! The concept is that you get to choose the shade of your single shadow and put together your own palette. The shadows are magnetic so you can interchange the shades to whatever you want! The shades I received complimentary from Influenster to test out worked perfect with my fair complexion! and I love berry toned eyeshadows! #influenster #review #complimentary #free #makeupforever @influenster @makeupforever MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow High Impact Eye Shadow
Mandy F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: M-540 Gray Beige, D-410 Gold Nugget, M-603 Cinnamon more...
I am in LOVE with my new palette!! I received the following shades : D-410 (gold nugget), M-603 (cinnamon), and M-540 (grey beige). These colors are perfect for the holidays! The cinnamon was so pigmented and looked beautiful and really made my eyes pop! The grey beige is definitely a very soft gray but good for every day to accent your eyes. The gold nugget was my favorite but I needed to apply a lot of product for it to achieve the desired affect. I loved how shimmery and glittery it is though!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Review for: ME-338 Acidic Green more...
These eyeshadows are really pretty and come in a nice, large pan size. I really like the large range of colors and the pigmentation of each individual eyeshadow I've tried from this line. However, the price is what gets me. These eyeshadows are soooo expensive, and for almost $20 apiece, I'd still honestly prefer my trusty  Urban Decay Eyeshadow singles that I've been collecting for years. (I have over 40 shades so far!) The little tins that come with the eyeshadows (at least on Sephora's website they come with it, not sure about anywhere else) are really nice as well, they seem sturdy and well made, but I just can't justify the cost when I can get most of my eyeshadows for a lot cheaper and with the same quality from  Makeup Geek or ABH, or if I'm looking for a unique color, I can usually find it from Urban Decay, whose formula I do slightly prefer.

ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ @yoursecondthought ᴏɴ Iɴғʟᴜᴇɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ϙᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ

Mᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ/Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀ: @your2ndthought - DMꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪғ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ!

Pᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀ: @yoursecondthought
Kirsti A.
Fletcher, OH
Genuinely in love with this eyeshadow. I have burgundy, wine, and orchid. All three shades are buttery, blend easily, and despite being so pigmented they have little fall out. I did a 8 hour wear test while out Christmas shopping and experienced now smudging, bleeding, or creasing and I have eyelids that love to smudge makeup into the inner corner and that didn't happen at all! For the sake of truly putting this product to the test I skipped eye primer. I also have the magnetic pallet and the shadows fit it perfectly and feel safe and sturdy inside. The pan size is generous as well which left me amazed. I also cannot recommend the metallic shadows enough. They are the prettiest shadows I've seen in a while without being crumbly or chunky! I'm even making my sister come over this week to try out these berry hues on her beautiful green eyes to really make them pop! I received all of my products complimentary of make up forever and influenster.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Review for: M-500 Ivory, M-853 Neon Pink more...
I received my complimentary trio Makeup Forever shadows from influenster and I'm in love with the formula .the product is light and highly pigmented, very long wearing. Swatched this in my arm and wouldn't come off with soap until I used makeup remover. The mate shades seem to come patchy after multiple layers but I wouldn't give it a bad rate since you don't need to layer because the pigment is so intense. Shimmer shade ME108 is very soft and highly pigmented reminds me of Urban Decay naked palettes.
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: D-104 Black Diamond, M-853 Neon Pink, M-510 Vanilla more...
Love the trio that I was sent, the Black and Tan colors I will definitely use all the time, the pink wasn’t great with my skin tone I felt but I’m going to keep trying it, I’m sure in the spring I can make it work a little easier. They are very pigmented and so pretty, they blended well and stayed on all day. I have so many brushes and love them all but I really loved the application of these shadows with my finger 🤪 I applied with my ring finger and blended with a blending brush. Such pretty colors and loved the magnetic case so I can customize.
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
Review for: M-500 Ivory, M-853 Neon Pink more...
Such beautiful and high quality colors. I love that the packaging is magnetic and lets me design my own palette/color scheme. I can easily create a palette that is suitable for a night out or another that is more everyday casual wear. The packaging is small and sleek and fits nicely into my wristlet. The colors I was sent to test are not normally ones I would choose for myself and my skin tone, but were fun to try out various looks with. The colors are very pigmented and easy to blend. The matte colors were my favorite, but even the sheen silver looked more natural on (was a little intimidating in the packaging). Overall, would highly recommend and purchase. I was given this product for free for testing purposes.
Viktoria M.
Ringgold, GA
I really enjoyed these shadows. They had a lot of pigment. They were so buttery. You literally lightly tap your brush and have so much color picked up. Hardly any fallout as well. And such a big range of colors and finishes. And the blending is so easy. Love these.
Gabby M.
Review for: M-738 Auburn more...
I recently purchased 6 of their Eyeshadows and I’m so happy I did. They’re extremely pigmented and easy to blend. I purchased these from Sephora, however, they don’t carry all their single shadows in store. Love the slim magnetic pallet I purchased with them as well. I will be definitely purchasing more single shadows for my kit.
Amber B.
Ridgefield
I've been looking for a yellow eyeshadow and makeup forever seems to be the only one I can find but I've never used their shadows before so if anyone has are they pigmented? And do they have a lot of fallout?
Rachel N.
Are these as pigmented as they look online?