MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersMAKE UP FOR EVER
Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil

A first-of-its-kind pencil, and the only one you need for brows, eyes, lips, contour, blush you name it. A beauty game changer: now you can line eyes and lips, fill in brows, add freckles, get creative all with a single pencil. Available in 39 intense shades to be worn individually or layered for a multidimensional effect, these powerfully pigmented, creamy matte pencils glide on smoothly and blend seamlessly. Their precision design gives you complete control to create whatever you want, wherever you want.

Is there a drugstore dupe for makeup forever completely sepia ??
Are these water proof ?
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil. THE BEST PENCIL YET?!?! I am so ecstatic about the results and quality experience while using this multi-purpose pencil. I've only really tried the Walnut shade which is perfect for lining before you put on Kat von D's Lolita or Jeffree Stars human nature liquid lipstick, which is my go-to shade. I haven't been able to find a lip pencil that wouldn't bleed and matched the texture and finish of the liquid lipstick. It blended perfectly just dragging it in words with my MAC lip brush. It looks seamless with layers of liquid lipstick over it as I said I've even worn gloss on top of it and it just looks great no matter what. It is so incredible when it comes to it's staying power. Lips never last and somehow when I wear this lip pencil without anything else and dragged the color all over my lips, it stays even longer than a liquid lipstick does. I found that if I double up I never have to deal with a bad case of butte lips. Also this is a perfect ingredient to get yourself some of the most gradient ombre lips I've ever done. I can honestly say that this is wholeheartedly, and I really mean this now, absolutely crazy about this is a lip product has anyone else he used it on their brows or anywhere else on their body. How does it apply? slick and greasy or does it have more of a locked in matte finish? How long did the product last on said part of your body? Is there any places anatomically that's your favorite to use this pencil? Least favorite? Why?also I've only gotten to see a few shades I know there was a huge range but what are some of the favorites floating around during this year's #friendcella #friendfest #contest.
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil!
Gaukhar K.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Gaukhar K.
One of my favorite for eyes and lips . Easy to shade, stays long. Lip pencil doesn't make lips dry, stays for a long time.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Anna K.
Review for: 606 Wherever Walnut
I have 40 year old cat lips basically. 😽 This is the first product I've found in a decade to line my lips with. It has staying power, bleeds very little and gives me confidence. I'm one happy cat! I haven't use it for any other areas, but it's a 10 for lips. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil
Gunnar L.
Franklin, TN
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Gunnar L.
Review for: 508 Total Taupe
Love this product! Very versatile for anything I used it for my brows, contour, faux freckles, and liner. Also comes in a amazing amount of shades! Very creamy and blendable formula!
Tara B.
Washington, DC
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Tara B.
I absolutely love and adore this shade of pencil in wherever walnut! The coolest concept about this is that I can use it on my eyes, lip liner and even as a contour line! It’s so multi tasking and for such an incredible price! Also so long lasting!! Love it more than anything! This is a staple in my life!
alicia J.
Kent, WA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by alicia J.
Review for: 902 Versatile Violet, 300 Absolute Emerald
This versatile brand is a game changer!! The fact that you can use it for eyes and lips which most people do anyway is awesome! This product lasts a long time and goes a long way! The pigmentation is amazing and looks so good on I love it and totally recommend it cuz I want every color 😂
Savannah C.
Jacksonville, FL
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Savannah C.
Review for: 604 Up & Down Tan
Please see the attached picture of swatches for your comparison purposes-Hope it helps! I swatched it next to the well-know-in-the-beauty-community shade, Wherever Walnut(a sister shade, also by Makeup Forever). I ordered this Makeup Forever Eye, Lip & Brow pencil for the purpose of using it as a lip liner. Everyone raves about the infamous “Wherever Walnut” shade so when I got that, I added this shade 604 Up & Down Tan on impulse-and I’m so glad I did! I prefer this shade which is slightly less brown and slightly rosier than the iconic Wherever Walnut shade. I’m happy to have both but get much more use out of this Up & Down Tan shade. The pencil is thin so easy to get as precise of a line as you might want/need. Which would be especially handy if/when using for the brows or to tight line on the upper eyelid.
Stevens A.
Brooklyn, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Stevens A.
Review for: 608 Limitless Brown
I needed a product in my kit that was versatile and blend able yet durable. This product exceeded my expectations! I use it to rim my eyes and draw on a smudged-out liner. It glides on like butter and a little bit goes a long way. Now I want one in every color!
Ash C.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Ash C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super lovely! I enjoyed the product for years. It was recommended to me from a Sephora staff member. I will definitely continue purchasing Makeup Forever products. I am deeply in love!
Kristina S.
Port Orchard
Review for: 508 Total Taupe
Love it! Last a long time with out smears! I wear it as eyeliner and have never had an issue with it! Absolutely amazing to finally find a great eyeliner.
Jacquie Y.
Derwood, MD
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil uploaded by Jacquie Y.
Review for: 600 Anywhere Caffeine
This is the perfect liner (for eyes or lips) for the fall. The color is a gorgeous neutral brown. It glides on beautifully and I can’t stop using it alone or under a lipstick or gloss. It would work great as an eyeliner color as well. Just: perfection!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laine E.