BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish. Inspired by the bold, high-pigment acrylic paints used by artists, ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish.
The slanted cushion applicator hugs lips with comfort, and provides uniform color in just one stroke. This versatile lip color offers multiple possibilities from lipstain effect to full coverage.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip Lip Paint
  • "The pigmentation on these is awesome! I absolutely love this brand! They are long lasting, kiss proof and they feel so good on your lips. The price and quality of this brand is absolutely worth it and I would recommend it to everyone to try it out! " in 8 reviews
  • "these are super in use💄👍👍👏👏😍very creamy and pugmented👍💄a very little all u need💄❤very soft and hydratingg formula❤❤👏love itt ❤❤" in 3 reviews
Angelica B.
fort worth
Review for: 401 Raspberry red, Other more...
I loved the lip paint witch I finished it like 2 weeks ago. Need to get a new one easy to apply.
Ashley M.
The pigmentation is amazing! Creamy and stays on for a long time. Price is definitely worth it
Brianna P.
Palmdale
Review for: 401 Raspberry red more...
Amazing color. I did not like the texture as much. But it works for the color I was going for.
B R.
glendale
Is goooood really good i try and I love it you need to get it I pretty sure that you love it
Grace B.
Review for: 202 Coral pink more...
You can mix colors to create your own color. It’s easy to apply and very pretty on the lips.
Zainab J.
El Cajon, CA
I don't like these lipsticks. They are too glossy for me. And also they costs a lot of money.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
I need to try these and write a review!!!! Love MUFE and need to experiment with this range
raley m.
Manchester, GA
Review for: 501 Eggplant more...
Wasn’t my favorite color! Good product though! I’d definitely try again with more colors.
Bushra M.
Review for: 401 Raspberry red more...
Very fun for lipsticks! Very pigmented and goes on smooth! Amazing formula love themmm
ana d.
6801 carnation st apt F Richmond va
I honestly dont know because I havent usted IT or purchased IT but I wont hace a problem trying IT any time !
Morgan L.
Arab, AL
About how long does it stay on? Will it come off on to clothes or cups?
Alyssa W.
Lockport (city)
How well does this stay on? What all have you girls done while wearing that it lasted through? Never spent this much for some lip color.
Tanya S.
Does the color hold up
Kira P.
Riverton, UT
I tend to be very sensitive to lip products. How does this feel throughout the day. Does it dry out your lips at all?
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
Are these glosses or stains? Looking for a lippy that last a long time, that are super pigmented.

Sephora