BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish. Inspired by the bold, high-pigment acrylic paints used by artists, ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish.
The slanted cushion applicator hugs lips with comfort, and provides uniform color in just one stroke. This versatile lip color offers multiple possibilities from lipstain effect to full coverage.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip Lip Paint
  • "The pigmentation on these is awesome! I absolutely love this brand! They are long lasting, kiss proof and they feel so good on your lips. The price and quality of this brand is absolutely worth it and I would recommend it to everyone to try it out! " in 8 reviews
  • "these are super in use💄👍👍👏👏😍very creamy and pugmented👍💄a very little all u need💄❤very soft and hydratingg formula❤❤👏love itt ❤❤" in 3 reviews
gaiea a.
tomball
Love how this product looks. I was recommended this by a friend and have added it to my everyday makeup bag.
Saley D.
Piscataway, NJ
Love the packaging and how it applies. The colors are also beautiful. Easy to apply and lasts a long time.
Brianna F.
Lasted on my lips all day even after I was out drinking later on that night! Only had to reply one time!
Jackeline L.
Chicago , IL
I'm obsessed with these lipsticks

I always use these lipsticks

I recommend this

In sephora 💎

I love it ❤️
Natasha R.
Love this product great quality and very useful. Very good brand and it is economic.. amazing brand!!
Nathalie T.
Montreal , QC
Review for: 401 Raspberry red more...
I got this when it just came out and I have used half the bottle already! Perfect for makeup artists!
Tina P.
Branford , CT
Love this brand. I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed!
Mysti D.
Rantoul, IL
I own 5 of these colors and they definitely stay on your lips... you have to be bold to wear bold
Angelica B.
fort worth
Review for: 401 Raspberry red, Other more...
I loved the lip paint witch I finished it like 2 weeks ago. Need to get a new one easy to apply.
Brianna P.
Palmdale
Review for: 401 Raspberry red more...
Amazing color. I did not like the texture as much. But it works for the color I was going for.
Morgan L.
Arab, AL
About how long does it stay on? Will it come off on to clothes or cups?
Alyssa W.
Lockport (city)
How well does this stay on? What all have you girls done while wearing that it lasted through? Never spent this much for some lip color.
Tanya S.
Does the color hold up
Kira P.
Riverton, UT
I tend to be very sensitive to lip products. How does this feel throughout the day. Does it dry out your lips at all?
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
Are these glosses or stains? Looking for a lippy that last a long time, that are super pigmented.

Sephora