BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish. Inspired by the bold, high-pigment acrylic paints used by artists, ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish.
The slanted cushion applicator hugs lips with comfort, and provides uniform color in just one stroke. This versatile lip color offers multiple possibilities from lipstain effect to full coverage.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip Lip Paint
  • "The pigmentation on these is awesome! I absolutely love this brand! They are long lasting, kiss proof and they feel so good on your lips. The price and quality of this brand is absolutely worth it and I would recommend it to everyone to try it out! " in 8 reviews
  • "these are super in use💄👍👍👏👏😍very creamy and pugmented👍💄a very little all u need💄❤very soft and hydratingg formula❤❤👏love itt ❤❤" in 3 reviews
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: 400 Iconic red more...
My favorite red lip product ever! First off, I love it because for someone like me who reacts to lip products aside from Aquaphor, I do NOT react to the Makeup Forever line at all. Second, it stays on for hours. I can put it on in she morning at the end of my makeup routine and maybe have to touch it up once throughout the day after eating, drinking, etc. Thirdly, there's practically no transfer. Even my students at one point where asking me questions about my makeup & I would rub my finger on my lips & tug and would show them virtually no transfer. Worth every penny and am currently looking into getting more colors.
Manar S.
Garden City, MI
If there is one formula that I could have & never let go of, it would be this exact formula right here. The pigmentation is out of this world & it lasts hours without touching up. It is a non-drying formula, so it does transfer, but it is hydrating & the pigment is phenomenal that I have to constantly bring it up. I did receive this as PR, but that does not sway my honest opinion. Please visit my blog for a full in-depth review! (Narrsworld.com)
Emily A.
Review for: 201 Fuchsia pink, 202 Coral pink more...
These would easily get 5 stars from me if they dried down matte but sadly they don't and the transfer is REAL!

These are SUPER pigmented and the velvet tip applicator makes applying fool proof and mess free. But because these are so glossy, the lasting power is NOT good, which is really surprising and disappointing for a MUFE product.

The colors are SO gorgeous and I just keep hoping they'll come out with a matte version of these.

I would not purchase more of these because they transfer so easy.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,403 reviews
After watching an influenster live video featuring these I had very high hopes going into trying these. The Color payoff is insane. Such high pigment and very little product needed. You get a lot of product for your money however I thought it was a little tacky on my lips. If the finish was better I would have gave it five stars but I would still buy again!
Kate K.
These are by no means transfer proof, so you can't be disappointed about that going in trying these. However they are extremely beautiful. The colors and the intensity of the pigments is amazing, yet you can control how intense. It's meant to be comfortable like a gloss, and boy it is. I am not a fan of cushion packaging, I prefer a wand, that is personal preference. They are pretty long wear for not drying down. I love these!
Denise G.
I absolutely love theses I just recently got them and the formula is great. I also love how affordable they are and they last all night long. You can apply it in the morning and it will still be looking fab by the end of the night. Most definitely would buy again!
Manar S.
Garden City, MI
Review for: 300 Orange more...
This is so pigmented & non-drying, I absolutely love it. For a full in-depth review with swatches & product photos, check out my blog- narrsworld.com

I promise I go into a lot more detail! But, these are truly amazing & long-lasting, you won't regret trying these babies out.
Denise B.
NJ
Review for: 300 Orange more...
These lip products really caught my eye. I had seen them all over social media and had to try them. These are so beautiful and perfect to create marvelous editorial makeup or for everyday wear. I can't get enough of them.
nadia g.
Hubbard, OH
this product is by far one of my new favorite lip products. i expected it to not be so amazing but turns out, it really was! super easy you apply & use. extremely long lasting! i would for sure buy this product again next time i walk into sephora! love this!
Vale R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 401 Raspberry red, 600 Dark purple, 202 Coral pink more...
This line has amazing pigmented colors! Not shinny or matte, just intense with a natural glow. I do not love the texture, it is very sticky and kind of messy. It is not a long lasting formula and the application is not that convenient.
Morgan L.
Arab, AL
About how long does it stay on? Will it come off on to clothes or cups?
Alyssa W.
Lockport (city)
How well does this stay on? What all have you girls done while wearing that it lasted through? Never spent this much for some lip color.
Tanya S.
Does the color hold up
Kira P.
Riverton, UT
I tend to be very sensitive to lip products. How does this feel throughout the day. Does it dry out your lips at all?
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
Are these glosses or stains? Looking for a lippy that last a long time, that are super pigmented.

Sephora