BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish. Inspired by the bold, high-pigment acrylic paints used by artists, ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish.
The slanted cushion applicator hugs lips with comfort, and provides uniform color in just one stroke. This versatile lip color offers multiple possibilities from lipstain effect to full coverage.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip Lip Paint
  • "The pigmentation on these is awesome! I absolutely love this brand! They are long lasting, kiss proof and they feel so good on your lips. The price and quality of this brand is absolutely worth it and I would recommend it to everyone to try it out! " in 8 reviews
  • "these are super in use💄👍👍👏👏😍very creamy and pugmented👍💄a very little all u need💄❤very soft and hydratingg formula❤❤👏love itt ❤❤" in 3 reviews
SHERAE💕💰 B.
Kalamazoo
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 202 Coral pink more...
I love this product I would highly recommended this to all skin types. It was nice and smooth and easy to apply. This was my first time trying this and I absolutely loved it and would order again. Thanks
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip Lip Paint were pure color/ glassy effect, stayed on after eating cotton candy. And 3 coffees , long day, lol. Reminded me of the original MAC lipglass.
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
This is the best acrylic lip paint I ever tried it is the bomb. I wish I had more of these lipsticks. It is so beautiful and one of a kind. You guys should try this product out. It is amazing.
Alexandra M.
modesto
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 201 Fuchsia pink, 300 Orange, 400 Iconic red, 500 Lilac, 501 Eggplant, 200 Candy pink, 202 Coral pink, 301 Poppy orange, 401 Raspberry red more...
I absolutely love all these acrylic paints are use them on all my clients and they look amazing they do not look dry on the lips and definitely looks stunning and do not feed or transfer while on the lips
Maritsa M.
Simpsonville, SC
So underrated!! These have great stay power, and the orange color is AMAZING. They offer a great shine but nothing sticky and gross. Easy application, and super comfy to wear.
Jenna G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 600 Dark purple more...
i really liked the color but it had such messy application. it didnt stay on and it honestly looked cheap. pretty disappointed in this. not long lasting at all nor worth the money. would not recommend.
Skye T.
New York , NY
Review for: 401 Raspberry red more...
This is a beautiful color and the application is really easy to achieve a balanced, dramatic look. It's neither very moisturizing nor drying, but for the price I'd prefer a little bit more of a moisturizing feel. I have to say I bought this half a year ago at Sephora and it's still got a lot of "juice" left to it, however my main complaint with it is that it isn't long-lasting. It looks awesome and, like I said, dramatic when applied but quickly comes off after a lite meal or whatever. It's not the kind of lipstick I'd wear on a hot dinner date; that's for sure - I'd be running to the bathroom and reapplying it every time I took a bite of something or swiped my face lightly with a napkin. So, for the price, though it looks really good when freshly applied, its lack of moisturizing effect and limited staying power make it a product I wouldn't be likely to purchase again.
Lindsay P.
Tucson, AZ
These transfer. A LOT. And the glossy-ness of them is lost with the first transfer! These dried much lighter than I expected based on the pictures. I bought shade 401 which I added a picture of. It seemed to be dark but it was just regular red. Not glossy. Not matte. Had a "blotted" feel but unintentional. Returning!
Marenah D.
W Long Branch, NJ
Review for: 401 Raspberry red more...
The color is brighter than presented in the packaging. The color is vibrant. It last about four hours if you are not eating or drinking. Tube is a little bit messy. If you get it anywhere outside of your lip, it's tough to wipe off. It's a great product with a little bit of practice and more like a lip gloss than a lipstick. With that said, it's pretty long lasting for a gloss.
Morgan L.
Arab, AL
About how long does it stay on? Will it come off on to clothes or cups?
Alyssa W.
Lockport (city)
How well does this stay on? What all have you girls done while wearing that it lasted through? Never spent this much for some lip color.
Tanya S.
Does the color hold up
Kira P.
Riverton, UT
I tend to be very sensitive to lip products. How does this feel throughout the day. Does it dry out your lips at all?
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
Are these glosses or stains? Looking for a lippy that last a long time, that are super pigmented.

Sephora