BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish. Inspired by the bold, high-pigment acrylic paints used by artists, ARTIST ACRYLIP covers lips with intense color and a thin, non-sticky texture for a soft shine finish.
The slanted cushion applicator hugs lips with comfort, and provides uniform color in just one stroke. This versatile lip color offers multiple possibilities from lipstain effect to full coverage.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Acrylip Lip Paint
  • "The pigmentation on these is awesome! I absolutely love this brand! They are long lasting, kiss proof and they feel so good on your lips. The price and quality of this brand is absolutely worth it and I would recommend it to everyone to try it out! " in 8 reviews
  • "these are super in use💄👍👍👏👏😍very creamy and pugmented👍💄a very little all u need💄❤very soft and hydratingg formula❤❤👏love itt ❤❤" in 3 reviews
ana d.
6801 carnation st apt F Richmond va
I honestly dont know because I havent usted IT or purchased IT but I wont hace a problem trying IT any time !
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: 201 Fuchsia pink, 301 Poppy orange more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Review for: 301 Poppy orange more...
Perfection of the pumpkin shade with Makeup Forever's Artist Acrylip in shade 301 Poppy Orange and matching Waterproof Aqua Lip Pencil in shade 17C.  The perfect seasonal duo for a long lasting and Fall fun filled lippie.  The staying power is beyond none. Cruelty Free, non-drying, highly pigmented and available in oodles of shades ~ you can’t pick just one!
Megan N.
Review for: 301 Poppy orange more...
I just love these so very much! They feel amazing applying on to the lips, the look great too! I love the packaging on them and I even love the smell😂 I wear three loads and poppy orange is definitely my all time favourite:)
Amanda C.
Review for: 600 Dark purple, 301 Poppy orange more...
I was so excited to try these out as I love to play with new makeup ideas. Love the squeeze tube but if you want lots of lip pigment it doesn’t say super well.... but I used some as a liquid blush and it was beautiful! And as a lip tint it was fantastic as well. Fun to play with
Maya A.
Burlington
Review for: 400 Iconic red more...
This product I wouldn’t say is one of my favourite just because when I apply it, it is very blotchy and it doesn’t stay the way I want it to stay. It leaves a stain so it lasts pretty long but just when you apply it , it’s not the greatest
Saifafarook F.
Mangalore
Lipstick brand like this is the best
This lipstick holds inur lips easily and it gives u full coverage and it is buildable and long lasting
The packaging is lit
I would definitely recommend this love
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable . and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
Alya
Alain
THIS IS LIFFFEEEEEE !!!!! best thing ever, I bought it from the store and fell in love, the price is meeh but it's worth it and the black packaging always takes my heart lol. If you are on a budget go for it but if you're not GET YOU SOME MONEY AND BUY IT.
Gabrielle S.
Very nice on the lips, love the way it goes on, don't think it's worth the price though, kinda pricey. There would be great dupes for these if you would go in searching for it, lovely packaging after all and I'd totally buy another one of these only if I had more money lol
Morgan L.
Arab, AL
About how long does it stay on? Will it come off on to clothes or cups?
Alyssa W.
Lockport (city)
How well does this stay on? What all have you girls done while wearing that it lasted through? Never spent this much for some lip color.
Tanya S.
Does the color hold up
Kira P.
Riverton, UT
I tend to be very sensitive to lip products. How does this feel throughout the day. Does it dry out your lips at all?
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
Are these glosses or stains? Looking for a lippy that last a long time, that are super pigmented.

Sephora