BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

AQUA XL INK LINER is a waterproof liquid eyeliner which hugs lash lines with comfort and instant color intensity for 24-hour lasting.
This athleisure color collection features 11 intenseliquid eyeliner shades from matte to lustrous, diamond and metallic, with a luminous finish. This waterproof yet very flexible, light liquid texture will hug all lash lines with comfort and instant color intensity for 24-hour lasting. The semi-flex applicator offers a lining range from high-precision to extra thick coloring. Featuring a color-coded tip and cap, the secure closing system guarantees airtightness and preserves the color’s intensity.

• I like the light one would like to try I'm always looking...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this and has hooded eyes?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to apply and last long?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Simply love this product because its tip is very fine to delineate, in addition the different colors that it has are beautiful and pigmentan immensely, they are waterproof which is ideal for photos. I loved." in 16 reviews
  • "I love the shade range. Some of the colors do break up but I think its mostly the brighter colors. The black liner was great. It's waterproof and they come in great colors." in 11 reviews
  • "For those times that you wanna do a bold look with a colored winged liner this is the product every makeup lover must have I love it!" in 4 reviews
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
I couldn't find a picture of the black one I use. But this is amazing!! Water proof and last well past an 8hour shift! It does not budge! At all, like after about 12 hours it may start to crack but it doesn't flake. Super easy application, not hard on the wallet. I love this liner!
Naomi B.
Roanoke
Review for: D-60 Diamond Brown, L-12 Lustrous Grey, L-20 Lustrous Deep Blue, L-80 Lustrous Plum, L-90 Lustrous Violet, M-10 Matte Black, M-14 Matte White, M-24 Matte Electric Blue, M-30 Matte Green, M-62 Matte Intense Brown, ME-42 Metallic Gold more...
I originally bought just two colors of this line or after using it a couple times I went back and bought every single color of this liner because it is the best it’s has so much pigment that you could see the color over top the eyeshadow it stays all day with no touchups can always go to way with the accidental rub of the eye the price is a little up there for eyeliner however this is well worth it you won’t be disappointed with this
LINDSEY B.
GUYTON, GA
Review for: D-28, L-40, L-80 Lustrous Plum, M-22, M-24 Matte Electric Blue, M-62 Matte Intense Brown more...
These are my go to every day liners, weather I am feeling funky or needing to look professional they have great color options and the pigmentation is excellent. Every time I am in Sephora I end up with a new color. You can't beat the price!
Natalie C.
Williamsburg , KY
Review for: L-20 Lustrous Deep Blue more...
I love these liquid eyeliners. I tested one on my hand in the store and I couldn’t get the swatch off my hand. It’s a felt tip applicator which I love and it just glides on. I would buy this eyeliner again and again.
Chelsea V.
Review for: M-10 Matte Black more...
I like the formulation of this eyeliner. It has a thinner consistency and takes a little while to dry so I have time to fix any mistakes. It's also long lasting and very black. The applicator is not my favorite because I prefer a brush applicator and this has a stiff felt-tip applicator. The applicator isn't a deal-breaker for me, it has a fine point so it makes lining the inner corner a breeze. I think with more use, I'll get the hang of it. Overall I recommend this product and I plan on testing out more colors.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: M-10 Matte Black more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Ink Liner Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner This is a great long lasting liner. The color is a nice glossy black and stays on all through the day. The only reason I gave it four stars is because when I apply it to my lash line it it dries hard on my lashes making applying my mascara go on less smoothly. The applicator is pretty good but a little too thick for the type of wing I like to do everyday.
Audra H.
Gainesville
I have used Aqua Eyes eyeliners for years and absolutely love them. When I switch to another eyeliner, I notice immediately that by the end of the day, most of the eyeliner has faded off as I have really oily skin. Aqua Eyes stays on the entire day and always looks great. It also comes off easily with soap and water. I absolutely love this product.
Sophia T.
Dartmouth , MA
Review for: M-10 Matte Black more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Ink Liner Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner are awesome eye liners. They are an ink well style with a felt tip. The liner is the BLACKEST black I have EVER used. The liners have an amazing wear. They last all day long and are the best waterproof I have ever used. The only thing I will say is that the tip does bend a little in the ink well. Also, if you make a mistake, it's somewhat hard to clean up because it almost comes off in chunks, other than that it's an awesome eye liner.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I got this eyeliner in a Sephora Play box a few months ago. I didn't like it at first because it has such an intense color, but it's grown on me. I had wanted to try it for a while because I'd heard it's such a good waterproof liner and I do a lot of snorkeling and diving. It definitely holds up in the water, which I love. I still think the color is pretty intense, but I'm starting to embrace the dramatic.
Alecia K.
Are this really pigmented? How long do they last?
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Deve ser Maravilhoso
Paola G.
Is this eyeliner long lasting?
Lahela M.
Has anyone tried using this and has hooded eyes?
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Is it easy to apply? does it dry fast?