Add a Photo

By MAKE UP FOR EVER
#129 in Eyeliner

A 24 hour, waterproof liquid liner with high pigmented color and ultra-fine precision. Aqua XL Ink Liner stays put until you take it off. With an ultra-fine, felt tip applicator, this waterproof formula delivers the best in liquid liner wear. It's long-lasting formula ensures highly pigmented color that wont smudge, transfer or fade. Edge or accent your lids from corner to corner and beyond with this easy, perfectly designed applicator. It's available in an array of shades, including matte, lustrous, diamond, and metallic finishes.

Photos (16)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I bought this from Sephora when I was doing shopping with my birthday money. I really like this eyeliner. Previously I have been using Tarte, Marc Jacobs, and NARS eyeliners. A SA at Sephora recommended this one to me, and I actually really like it. It is easy to apply, glides on smoothly, and lasts all day without smudging. Just make sure it is dry before you start blinking or applying other make-up and it gives me the perfect eyeliner line every time. I love that there is no sharpening required with this one and I don't have to worry about a pot of eyeliner drying out. I highly recommend this product.
Holly G.
Holly G.
La Crosse
I got this eyeliner in a Sephora Play box a few months ago. I didn't like it at first because it has such an intense color, but it's grown on me. I had wanted to try it for a while because I'd heard it's such a good waterproof liner and I do a lot of snorkeling and diving. It definitely holds up in the water, which I love. I still think the color is pretty intense, but I'm starting to embrace the dramatic.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Amazing eyeliner! I got the "M-24" shade and this is a waterproof liquid eyeliner that contours eyes with intense color and a luminous texture. The semi-flex applicator allows a lining range from high-precision to extra thick coloring. It's smudge-proof and extra-long lasting, Aqua XL Ink liner stays all day long and just for that reason, it deserves an A+ in my book! Definitely a great purchase and a great quality eyeliner! Super recommended!
Haley E.
Haley E.
I absolutely love this product!!! It goes on really smooth and gentle. If you want to make your eyes really pop, I would suggest buying this product!!!!! Also buy the color that matches you eye color!! It really makes a difference!!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love this eyeliner. The best part of this eyeliner is that it is water proof which makes it so much better for the summer time and being on the beach or by the pool. It is so much better than other products for that reason. I highly recommend this product!
Audra H.
Audra H.
Gainesville
I have used Aqua Eyes eyeliners for years and absolutely love them. When I switch to another eyeliner, I notice immediately that by the end of the day, most of the eyeliner has faded off as I have really oily skin. Aqua Eyes stays on the entire day and always looks great. It also comes off easily with soap and water. I absolutely love this product.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
San Miguel, CA
I have these in various colors. They are colorful and easy to apply. The staying power is like a sharpie marker once it's dried, which doesn't take that long. Top notch product.
Cass S.
Cass S.
Port st lucie
It does a beautiful job the way it leans on your skin and plus it stood on my skin through out the entire day. Definitely will recommend to other friends and family. Go try it works perfectly great.
Ana U.
Ana U.
williston
Immediately tested these out and fell in love. The formula is extremely waterproof; I washed my face with this liner on without any degradation to shape or pigment. No smudge or budge, as they say. The liner is soft so be careful that you don't apply too much pressure. The pigment is incredible!
cristina m.
cristina m.
Piquerobi
Bom eu quero muito esse produto porque eu não conheço e gostaria muito te experiência​ de usar se for a escolhida desde já agradeço muito obrigada e um ótimo dia bjs💅
Paola G.
Paola G.
Is this eyeliner long lasting?
Nely M.
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Where can I get it?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are this really pigmented? How long do they last?
leticia l.
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Deve ser Maravilhoso
Shakira G.
Shakira G.
I've been looking for a good eyeliner are these any good