BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A 24 hour, waterproof liquid liner with high pigmented color and ultra-fine precision. Aqua XL Ink Liner stays put until you take it off. With an ultra-fine, felt tip applicator, this waterproof formula delivers the best in liquid liner wear. It's long-lasting formula ensures highly pigmented color that wont smudge, transfer or fade. Edge or accent your lids from corner to corner and beyond with this easy, perfectly designed applicator. It's available in an array of shades, including matte, lustrous, diamond, and metallic finishes.

• I like the light one would like to try I'm always looking for liq...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this and has hooded eyes?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to apply and last long?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Daniela O.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eyeliners! I teach swim lessons and wore my eyeliner on in the pool to test out how waterproof they were and they lasted in the pool for three hours! Amazing, the brush is so easy to use and very precise. Love this collab w Kelani
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Sephora when I was doing shopping with my birthday money. I really like this eyeliner. Previously I have been using Tarte, Marc Jacobs, and NARS eyeliners. A SA at Sephora recommended this one to me, and I actually really like it. It is easy to apply, glides on smoothly, and lasts all day without smudging. Just make sure it is dry before you start blinking or applying other make-up and it gives me the perfect eyeliner line every time. I love that there is no sharpening required with this one and I don't have to worry about a pot of eyeliner drying out. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea V.
Review for: M-10
I like the formulation of this eyeliner. It has a thinner consistency and takes a little while to dry so I have time to fix any mistakes. It's also long lasting and very black. The applicator is not my favorite because I prefer a brush applicator and this has a stiff felt-tip applicator. The applicator isn't a deal-breaker for me, it has a fine point so it makes lining the inner corner a breeze. I think with more use, I'll get the hang of it. Overall I recommend this product and I plan on testing out more colors.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: M-10
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Ink EyeLiner This is a great long lasting liner. The color is a nice glossy black and stays on all through the day. The only reason I gave it four stars is because when I apply it to my lash line it it dries hard on my lashes making applying my mascara go on less smoothly. The applicator is pretty good but a little too thick for the type of wing I like to do everyday.
Audra H.
Gainesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Aqua Eyes eyeliners for years and absolutely love them. When I switch to another eyeliner, I notice immediately that by the end of the day, most of the eyeliner has faded off as I have really oily skin. Aqua Eyes stays on the entire day and always looks great. It also comes off easily with soap and water. I absolutely love this product.
Sophia T.
Dartmouth , MA
Review for: M-10
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Ink EyeLiner are awesome eye liners. They are an ink well style with a felt tip. The liner is the BLACKEST black I have EVER used. The liners have an amazing wear. They last all day long and are the best waterproof I have ever used. The only thing I will say is that the tip does bend a little in the ink well. Also, if you make a mistake, it's somewhat hard to clean up because it almost comes off in chunks, other than that it's an awesome eye liner.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeliner in a Sephora Play box a few months ago. I didn't like it at first because it has such an intense color, but it's grown on me. I had wanted to try it for a while because I'd heard it's such a good waterproof liner and I do a lot of snorkeling and diving. It definitely holds up in the water, which I love. I still think the color is pretty intense, but I'm starting to embrace the dramatic.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. The best part of this eyeliner is that it is water proof which makes it so much better for the summer time and being on the beach or by the pool. It is so much better than other products for that reason. I highly recommend this product!
Haley E.
I absolutely love this product!!! It goes on really smooth and gentle. If you want to make your eyes really pop, I would suggest buying this product!!!!! Also buy the color that matches you eye color!! It really makes a difference!!!
Kristin M.
Review for: L-80
I have this in 4 colors- it is my favorite liquid eyeliner I've tried and I have tried many. The liner is easy to apply and build on. I haven't had any problems with it running off ... even on hot days. I love the consistency of the liner- not too thin and not too thick. I bought from Sephora and will definitely be back to buy more!
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Deve ser Maravilhoso
Paola G.
Is this eyeliner long lasting?
Alecia K.
Are this really pigmented? How long do they last?
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Where can I get it?
Shakira G.
I've been looking for a good eyeliner are these any good