Add a Photo

By MAKE UP FOR EVER
#576 in Eyeliner

A 24 hour, waterproof liquid liner with high pigmented color and ultra-fine precision. Aqua XL Ink Liner stays put until you take it off. With an ultra-fine, felt tip applicator, this waterproof formula delivers the best in liquid liner wear. It's long-lasting formula ensures highly pigmented color that wont smudge, transfer or fade. Edge or accent your lids from corner to corner and beyond with this easy, perfectly designed applicator. It's available in an array of shades, including matte, lustrous, diamond, and metallic finishes.

Photos (12)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
San Miguel, CA

I have these in various colors. They are colorful and easy to apply. The staying power is like a sharpie marker once it's dried, which doesn't take that long. Top notch product.
cristina m.
cristina m.
Piquerobi

Bom eu quero muito esse produto porque eu não conheço e gostaria muito te experiência​ de usar se for a escolhida desde já agradeço muito obrigada e um ótimo dia bjs💅
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
Lakewood, Colorado

The ONLY eyeliner that stays on my oily skin! This stuff is amazing! I recommend it to everyone! It comes in a bunch of colors and truly lasts all day!
rickie t.
rickie t.

For those times that you wanna do a bold look with a colored winged liner this is the product every makeup lover must have I love it!
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
San Marcos, TX

I decided to do something different and try blue eyeliner and I ended up liking it more than I thought I would.
Brandie G.
Brandie G.

Even if you think this color may look kind of wild, it looks amazing on your eyes. It gives a pop of color!
Starr W.
Starr W.

Love this ink eyeliner, so an color. And it's liquid, this is one product that will do good justice.
Thien L.
Thien L.
Centreville

Gorgeous look and water Prof too!! Goes smoothly and easy to apply. Not powdery at all
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I bought this from Sephora when I was doing shopping with my birthday money. I really like this eyeliner. Previously I have been using Tarte, Marc Jacobs, and NARS eyeliners. A SA at Sephora recommended this one to me, and I actually really like it. It is easy to apply, glides on smoothly, and lasts all day without smudging. Just make sure it is dry before you start blinking or applying other make-up and it gives me the perfect eyeliner line every time. I love that there is no sharpening required with this one and I don't have to worry about a pot of eyeliner drying out. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

I love this eyeliner. The best part of this eyeliner is that it is water proof which makes it so much better for the summer time and being on the beach or by the pool. It is so much better than other products for that reason. I highly recommend this product!
Paola G.
Paola G.

Is this eyeliner long lasting?
Shakira G.
Shakira G.

I've been looking for a good eyeliner are these any good
Nely M.
Nely M.
Terrebonne

Where can I get it?
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

Are these easy to remove at the end of the day?
leticia l.