MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow

A 24 hour* waterproof cream shadow where easy blendability meets ultra pigmented color. This waterproof shadow glides on effortlessly to bring instant color intensity. The blendable gel-cream is very sensorial, and the finish can range from light to high coverage. Skin is visibly smoothed with 3D-microspheres that help fill in micro lines. Crease-proof and extra-long lasting, Aqua XL Color Paint stays all day long.

Does this actually stay all day and true to its colors? Because I have the worst time finding a good eyeshadow/cream, because it never seems to stay on my eyelids, or the color it looks like, never looks like that when I put it on. Not sure if I have oily eyelids or what’s my problem with not being able to have eyeshadow go on good. @drea_phd the blue looks PHENOMENAL on you, anymore feed back?!?
Has anyone tried using the white one as an eyeshadow base? I'm struggling to find a nongreasy white base for brighter eyeshadow.
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow!
Product Highlights
“This is so exciting! I love makeup forever as a brand and cream shadows are my favorite to work with. These are full coverage and don't smudge.” in reviews
“Really nice pigmentation and extremely long lasting! I'm so happy I got to try this as a sample from my Sephora order. Since its waterproof it's really nice as a base, but can also easily be used as a liner. It's also easy to work with and you only need a little bit to cover a large surface area. Definitely worth the investment!” in reviews
Demotte, IN
Review for: I-42 Iridescent Copper Gold
I love this! It is so pretty. My biggest issue is it tends to crease a little (not bad), and once it is set it is impossible to blend. It sets quickly, so use it precisely and quickly. You also cannot layer another layer of cream over it after it sets it will not work.
San Clemente, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow uploaded by Livy F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: M-72 Matte Red
This product DOES NOT BUDGE it will last my all day without moving. The minor downside is you have to be very quick when you apply it as it dries fast but it’s a minor inconvenience for such a great product. It has complete coverage and is the perfect consistency. Highly recommend
Binghamton, NY
Review for: M-56 Matte Taupe
I received a 1.3 ml tube of this in M-56 Matte Taupe as a 100 point perk from Sephora.

This is a long-wearing waterproof formula and I enjoyed using this as a shadow, shadow base, eyebrow filler, and even used with as an eyeliner. This little tube lasted me longer than I had anticipated because it is extremely pigmented. It sets without budging but allows enough play time to thoroughly blends or carve out what you need to.
I would repurchase but I wish these came in a smaller tube as I do not think I could go through a whole tube of this before it would turn bad on me.  I do enjoy the packaging of this over the wand of Wet n Wild's liquid catsuit matte eye shadows.

If I am visiting a Sephora with the full line of these, I'd consider purchasing a full-sized in a different shade not duped by Wet n' Wild (off the grind).
I recommend and would repurchase.

I recommend and would repurchase.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: M-52 Matte Beige
M-52 is the PERFECT shade for pale gals like me! I use it as a matte shadow base and lid color. It's just slightly lighter than my skin tone and it lasts all day. Just throw a little light brown shadow on my crease and I have an easy matte eye look. I've replaced primer with this do-it-all product! It lasts all day and keeps my oily lids at bay as well. I was on the fence, but I'm so glad I bought it!
Charleston, SC
Review for: I-50 Iridescent Warm Beige
Love, love, love this product! I use it whenever, wherever! I use it as a primer when I want to go for a darker, Smokey eyes, and I use it by itself when I just need some kind of color and when I’m in a hurry. It is easy to put on and stays on forever! I love this so much❤️❤️❤️
Anaheim, CA
Review for: L-30 Lustrous Khaki
This is a great cream eyeshadow. Extra pigmented and it really is waterproof. This color actually is great to smudge on for a rainy day in NY without having any running. Especially if you don’t like to use umbrellas like me. I usually wear this on its own. No mascara, no liner. A little bit goes a long way with this too.
Moreno Valley, CA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow uploaded by Daniella O.
Review for: M-56 Matte Taupe, M-60 Matte Brown, M-70 Matte Orange, M-72 Matte Red, M-82 Matte Fushia, M-90 Matte Purple, M-10 Matte Black, M-16 Matte White, M-20 Matte Ultramarine Blue, M-24 Matte Turquoise, M-40 Matte Yellow, M-52 Matte Beige
I use these for absolutely everything! I do Spfx on the side and these little baddies come in so handy! They’re super pigmented, very creamy and don’t crack on the skin.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow uploaded by Darlene M.
Review for: M-24 Matte Turquoise
I am obsessed with this color! The formula is ridiculously opaque and doesn't get clumpy or flaky. I personally use it as an eyeliner but it's very versatile. I love the packaging because it helps the cream not dry out. Yes, it's expensive for what it is but you're getting an amazing product with amazing pigment and amazing versatility. I get so many compliments when I use this on m eyes. Definitely a staple in a makeup lovers collection. Even if you purchase just one, THIS is the color to buy.
Falling Waters, WV
Review for: L-54 Lustrous Taupe
I haven't read too many reviews on this product, but I was really curious to try it out anyways! It is labeled as being "24-hour wear and waterproof" so of course I tested this in the ocean!l I am happy to report that it actually did last! I was kind of doubtful that it would stay at all, and I will admit that it did fade a tad bit, but definitely not a noticeable amount and it didn't get patchy or crease at all! I also tested these out of water and it lasted all night long and stayed perfectly vibrant and beautiful! I really want to try one of their matte shades as an eyeshadow primer/base because they layer with powder eyeshadows so perfectly and last forever!
Florence, NJ
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow uploaded by Drea O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: L-22 Lustrous Dark Blue
Instead of a dark smoky eye, I went with this pop of ultramarine blue MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Color Paint Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Cream Shadow 💙 They are water proof/sweat proof and this eye lasted all day in the rainy humid weather 💦
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Parana, Foz do Iguaçu, (jd st rita, rua G n 10)