MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMAKE UP FOR EVER
Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara

Aqua Smoky Lash takes the ultra-pigmented, volume-enhancing formula that made the original such a hit and waterproofs it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have yet to find a waterproof mascara that is this resilient to the outdoors. Sun, salt, chlorine and sweat are no match for this stuff. Not only does it hold tight, it looks amazing too! Be prepared for some scrubbing when you're removing it. in reviews
A powerhouse of a mascara. It thickens, curly, lengthens and tints its way into my heart. I have very blonde, short lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have bold, beautiful lashes. A must buy and a necessary addition to any makeup bag.in reviews
I'd holy grail it if it weren't so expensive.in reviews
Makes my lashes look great! in reviews
I have yet to find a waterproof mascara that is this resilient to the outdoors.in reviews
Lizzy Lozada V.
Lehigh Acres
MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara uploaded by Lizzy Lozada V.
It is the only mascara I use, gives my eye lashes the fake look long and abundant. Last long, waterproof, beautiful black, perfect for smokey eyes.
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
The brush is subpar and doesn't get my lashes as curled and high as I'd like, but the super waterproof makes up for it
Maria L.
Elmhurst, NY
This mascara is so amazing, and doesnt get mudgy. Only critique was it was hard to take off (since it's waterproof) and I would have racoon eyes the next day.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I've always loved this mascara but lately it's been very difficult to find- I don't think Sephora carries it anymore. I love the darkness of this mascara- it gives you super black lashes. The brush is small, so you get to every lash and see instant fullness and volume.
Taylor G.
I have always had short stumpy eye lashes until I ran into this! Not only length, volume is added!
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best mascara I have ever used. For me, it is worth the price. I will sometimes pick up some new fangled drug store mascara but always am sorry I spent the money. If I stick just to this mascara and don't keep trying new mascaras, like I used to do all year long, then I am actually saving money. It goes on smoothly for me, I can actually tell I have it on which is not the case with every mascara, and when I wash my face at the end of the day I can still feel it on my lashes meaning it hasn't flaked off or slid off like all others do.
Nkoyo N.
Peyton, CO
I like the fact that i can actually see the difference in length after applying. I usually only do one application unless i want to go for that dramatic effect lol
Caitlyn M.
I like this makeup forever mascara, its long lasting and gives me length. It is not my favorite and I tend to stick with what works but I would recommend this mascara for some extra length. Makeup forever is such a great brand overall and I love trying their products.
Shiane P.
Erie , PA
I love a new smokey mascara and this totally did it for me I love it this mascara gives me extra length and makes it look like I'm wearing falsies
Karla G.
Everett, WA
I love this marcara! If you are looking for full and long lashes this is what u need in your life! Looks amazing not crusty at all!!

Looking for your answer?