MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara uploaded by Gernai H.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Aqua Smoky Lash takes the ultra-pigmented, volume-enhancing formula that made the original such a hit and waterproofs it.

Buy on Sephora
  • "A powerhouse of a mascara. It thickens, curly, lengthens and tints its way into my heart. I have very blonde, short lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have bold, beautiful lashes. A must buy and a necessary addition to any makeup bag." in 8 reviews
  • "I have yet to find a waterproof mascara that is this resilient to the outdoors. Sun, salt, chlorine and sweat are no match for this stuff. Not only does it hold tight, it looks amazing too! Be prepared for some scrubbing when you're removing it. " in 4 reviews
  • "It ggives the look of false lashes without the heavyness that I completely hate!" in 1 review
  • "I'd holy grail it if it weren't so expensive." in 1 review
  • "this used to be my favorite mascara but the last tube i bought was too watery." in 1 review
Iman K.
i love love love love this product so very much. it adds so much volume to my lashes and makes them look longer instantly with a. very natural look. it never has any clumps and the Brussels are huge! i adore this mascara an recommend it to everyone!!
StanGramz T.
So happy I found this mascara. I have asian lashes so I curl my lashes, apply mascara, and curl my lashes again. This mascara doesn't dry out my lashes so that they're falling off but definitely adds volume and length.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best mascara I have ever used. For me, it is worth the price. I will sometimes pick up some new fangled drug store mascara but always am sorry I spent the money. If I stick just to this mascara and don't keep trying new mascaras, like I used to do all year long, then I am actually saving money. It goes on smoothly for me, I can actually tell I have it on which is not the case with every mascara, and when I wash my face at the end of the day I can still feel it on my lashes meaning it hasn't flaked off or slid off like all others do.
Michelle S.
I purchased this mascara on the recommendation of a Sephora employee. I was asking for a really great volumizing mascara. Although I do love it, I find that it provides more length than volume. I find that it can tend to get clumpy fairly quickly, so it's hard to get a lot of volume without the clumping issue. However, the length that it provides is phenomenal. It's ALMOST worth dealing with the clumps to get lashes that touch my brow bone. I use this when I want a false lash look and don't mind the extra work of combing through my lashes.
Shaye S.
I got this as a sample and was so excited to finally own a MAKE UP FOR EVER product! That was short lived. The formula is just so thin and not very buildable. I felt like no matter how many coats I put on, it didn't thicken or lengthen my lashes at all. It looked more like I used a clear mascara just to separate my lashes. The bristles on the brush were so firm it hurt when applying the mascara.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Disclaimer: I don't have Aqua. I got this mascara as a birthday freebie from Sephora.

I really don't know how to describe the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara. It just didn't work for me. Maybe the sample want is too short? I just didn't like the formula, and it doesn't define as well as my cheapie Revlon mascara. I expected more from such a fancy-pants mascara.
Sara P.
West seneca, NY
I've always loved this mascara but lately it's been very difficult to find- I don't think Sephora carries it anymore. I love the darkness of this mascara- it gives you super black lashes. The brush is small, so you get to every lash and see instant fullness and volume.
Victoria M.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I don't like this mascara. The wand has a horrible shape and it clumps. Some of my lashes get nothing and the others turn into a thick disgusting mess. I'm done with this. I've tried to make it work and it is too much work for such bad outcomes.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
I accidentally grabbed this mascara in a sephora store a while back. I had just rum out of mascara, and didn't have time to exchange it so I thought I'd give it a try. Absolutely love it! It gives my lashes major length and even helps them look slightly fuller. Deff my new favorite.