MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Extravagant Waterproof Mascara Black  uploaded by Karina A.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Extravagant Waterproof Mascara Black  uploaded by Zaura A.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Extravagant Waterproof Mascara Black  uploaded by Erin W.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A waterproof mascara formula created for performers. Add volume, length, curl, and precision to lashes. This lash-defining product lays on color using an exclusive micro-defining complex that envelops the surface of lashes with ultrablack pigments for far-away impact. The two-in-one, cone-shaped, synthetic fiber brush has a precision tip that separates lashes, and a rounded base to create extravagant volume and defined precision from any distance. It delivers longwearing color without clumping. This water-resistant formula uses an innovative, non-sticky wax complex to resist clumping.

• When I see videos on youtube their lashes looks fuller. But when ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tbis waterproof mascara by Makeup Forever. As ive gotten older and never used false lashes. My lashes are thinning outand this wand/brush made my lashes look like I actually put false lashes on, but a natural look. Love the formula. It is waterproof so I recommend using a remover just for waterproof mascara or use an oil like coconut , avocado oil or olive make sure these are all organically certified. Put some on a makeup pad and remove. Clean with whatever cleanser you use when done.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
This is one of the few mascaras I can use that will last all day on me without smudging or flaking. Since I prefer to purchase my makeup in person vs online, I don't get a chance to buy this as often as I like. My Sephora is 30 minutes away so it's not as convenient as picking up my other loves as Almay Waterproof Get Up and Grow and Chanel waterproof mascara.
Kayleigh L.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite mascara! Amazing brush! It makes my lashes look AWESOME!
I learned about it from a friend who's lashes always look fabulous! Totally recommend for those awesome natural bold lashes we all want!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Really nice voluminous look with this cone shaped wand. Lasts a good amount of time and quality stays on all day. An okay waterproof mascara, but good mascara. I wore this on a daily bases and it worked perfectly.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want wing looking lashes make up for ever is your best bet. It last till you take it off. Compared to other high end,it lasts much longer. The packaging is unique. Love it. I have already recommended.
Emily H.
I really enjoy this product a lot actually. It gives my lashes tons of volume and makes them look sexy and smoky just like it says. It is extremely waterproof and there is no running when my lashes get wet. This is the mascara I go for when I need the volume but still be waterproof.
Camille J.
This is my go to mascara. It stays on and doesn't come off without remover, which is great if you have oilier lashes like me.  It is perfect for bottom lashes as well as top. I have not found that it clumps at all. I will definitely continue to use this mascara.
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this mascara. Super clumpy, and wasn't even waterproof. Makes your lashes stick together to create like 3 big lashes and i HATE that. Definitely a separated lashes type of girl myself.
Zaura A.
This will always be my go to mascara, I love the way my lashes look with this product. Definitely no clumping, or spider leg looking lashes. This lifts my natural lashes, without making them hard and crusty. I've been using this mascara religiously for 3 years :)!
Iliana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good product but it didn't really work for my straight eyelashes because after curling them the would go back straight. But it works wonders on my bottom lashes the pointy end makes it easy to apply and won't smudge at all.
Siti Nasihah M.
When I see videos on youtube their lashes looks fuller. But when I applied them on, it doesnt have the effect. Any suggestion(s)?