MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Extravagant Waterproof Extravagant Volume, Up Close Precision Mascara

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Aqua Smoky Extravagant intensifies eyes with dramatic impact that attracts attention from afar and shows precise and defined lashes up close. This waterproof mascara provides instantaneous results with a long lasting hold. Its "ergo-conic" brush allows for ultra-precise, intuitive application. Generously coated with just the right amount of mascara, the brush’s soft fibers lift each lash individually. The clump free texture glides on easily, wrapping and coating the lashes for spectacular volume and length. Lashes fan out, dramatic and defined, from root to tip.

Chelsea M.
Shamong, NJ
This was my HG mascara before discovering Better Than Sex. I have recently repurchased it and love how long lasting it is! It hold up much longer (without smearing) than the other mascaras I have used. It gives you a full lash look without the spider lash look. This mascara got me through many dance auditions and held up beautifully!
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
This is the first ever high end mascara that I purchased. Very easy to use for a beginner. Definitely met my expectations, and it was truly sweatproof. It stayed in all day. I would buy again.
Emma W.
This works great! The wand is super thick and goes on great without clumps! I didn't buy mine my mom gave it to me for Christmas in a gift basket and it is definitely one of the best mascaras I've used I would recommend to others
Sonya L.
Moreno Valley , CA
I do recommend the mascara it is pricy but worth the money when you don't want fake lashes I love this products and will buy it again I bought it at sephora and it's incredible how it just works so well
Riley J.
Great product. It does dry out in about a month and half. But I just add a few drops of eye drops in the product it lasts a while after that!
Lily K.
Iowa
This really volumozes your lashes and makes you look super awake. When you put just 1 coat on it looks like fake lashes.
wala a.
J'ai utilisé ce mascara depuis 2 ans il est extraordinaire il donne un volume magique .. Je vous conseil de tester cette marque
Marangely A.
Puerto Rico
This mascara of make up forever is amazing I most say it makes your eyes look so intense an gorgeous. I love it so much.