MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by Maria Magdalena R.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A smudge-proof, long-lasting eye shadow pencil that enhances and intensifies the eyes. Aqua Shadow’s intensely pigmented, waterproof formula provides immediate, rich color that will not smudge, crease, or fade. Created with silica powder, its ultra creamy texture glides effortlessly on the eyelid and blends easily for an even result. Incredibly simple to use, Aqua Shadow quickly creates a multitude of dynamic and colorful looks. Available in a wide range of 12 colors with matte and pearly finishes. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Shauryđź’‹ S.
Harrison, NJ
Review for: 22E
These aqua shadows are so creamy and amazing. Very long lasting and very easy to apply. Easy to blend if your using other shadows as well
Lauren L.
Review for: 20E
I love these eye shadow sticks! When I'm running late I reach for them for a quick simple look
A•RVW G.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: 22E
Love how shimmery this product is on the eyes! The application could not be easier to apply! The pricing is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to others
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Review for: 8E
This pencil glides on with ease and is just wide enough that you don't need to smudge,although a smudge sponge end is provided. The colors have great staying power and really make the eyes pop! Highly reccomend!
Courtney M.
Review for: 30E
Perfect for any I am in a rush, don't have a lot of time, but I'd like to look put together. I can smudge the product around with my finger for a quick look, or blend with a brush if I want to do a more dramatic look, this is great as a loose pigment base.
Vivian C.
As always, this Makeup Forever Product is flawlessly amazing. The formula is creamy and pigmented. It is not patchy and all and wears all day. A comparable drugstore dupe to this would be the nyx jumbo pens, however, the glitter in the MUFE one is much more fine and does not have as much fall out.
Donoma B.
San Antonio, TX
These seriously do not budge I love using these as a base for my bridal clients! Eye shadow will not go anywhere!
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these shadow sticks even tho they have em discontinued. They are easy to blend and last without creasing! Can't believe that. I can't repurchase because they were discontinued but I was lucky enough to find a few of them at a discount store so I stocked up. I wish they would restock colors because I would buy more
Eva F.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2E
Love love love this. It's amazing. I have a bunch of makeup forever products and this is definitely my favorite the packaging is very nice and the texture is amazing definitely recommend this I can't wait to by more
Taylor N.
Review for: 2E
I definitely like to use this product as a base for my eyeshadow! It reminds me of the NYX jumbo pencils, I use those for the same thing. I definitely think these are better though, and that's not just because they are more expensive than NYX, I just feel that I see a difference in the length of my eyeshadow staying on when using one compared to the other.
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors does this eyeliner come in?
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
How easy and smooth is this to apply?
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long lasting is this lip liner/crayon thing
Christina G.