MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by Maria Magdalena R.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A smudge-proof, long-lasting eye shadow pencil that enhances and intensifies the eyes. Aqua Shadow’s intensely pigmented, waterproof formula provides immediate, rich color that will not smudge, crease, or fade. Created with silica powder, its ultra creamy texture glides effortlessly on the eyelid and blends easily for an even result. Incredibly simple to use, Aqua Shadow quickly creates a multitude of dynamic and colorful looks. Available in a wide range of 12 colors with matte and pearly finishes. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Tasia B.
Corvallis , OR
Review for: 6E
I got a free sample of this a while back and it's amazing. It goes on smooth and lasts quite a while.
Lauren L.
Review for: 20E
I love these eye shadow sticks! When I'm running late I reach for them for a quick simple look
Dana C.
Linwood, NJ
Review for: 20E
Long lasting and precise application. My go to eyeliner when I need a clean line.
Leslie C.
Royse City , tx
Review for: 26E
I am a HUGE fan of Makeup Forever and this is no exception! Beautifully pigmented and rich!! Easy to apply and stays put with a little use of primer! Add some Aqua Seal and you're set!
Savanna O.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: 26E
I love this eyeliner so much. It goes on very smooth and it's easy to blend. It lasts all day with out smudging.
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
Review for: 26E
Can someone please buy me every single color?! I love these, they are right up my ally! No need for primer or even a shadow to to set on top. They stay all day no matter what! Love love love them.
Anisah G.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 26E
A long lasting easy to use eye shadow crayon. I love it because its easy to put on , takes no more then 5min & dried within seconds & doesn't crease like most eyeshadows. Also affordable. My favorite & Id definitely recommend anyone to try it.

Anisah
Zahra A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 26E
I love this product. Super pigmented and easy to blend. Doesn't smudge or fade
Ella C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: 30E
Good product I like using it on my lower lashes or a bronzie or champagne color in my inner corners
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: 4E
I love thi seye pencil. It can be so versatile. A little and a smudge for a smoky eye, or a thick bold line if you please..... This pencil has so many great uses. I also use it to tight line my lashes
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors does this eyeliner come in?
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
How easy and smooth is this to apply?
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long lasting is this lip liner/crayon thing
Christina G.