MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by Maria Magdalena R.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A smudge-proof, long-lasting eye shadow pencil that enhances and intensifies the eyes. Aqua Shadow’s intensely pigmented, waterproof formula provides immediate, rich color that will not smudge, crease, or fade. Created with silica powder, its ultra creamy texture glides effortlessly on the eyelid and blends easily for an even result. Incredibly simple to use, Aqua Shadow quickly creates a multitude of dynamic and colorful looks. Available in a wide range of 12 colors with matte and pearly finishes. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Courtney M.
Review for: 30E
Perfect for any I am in a rush, don't have a lot of time, but I'd like to look put together. I can smudge the product around with my finger for a quick look, or blend with a brush if I want to do a more dramatic look, this is great as a loose pigment base.
A•RVW G.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: 22E
Love how shimmery this product is on the eyes! The application could not be easier to apply! The pricing is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to others
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Review for: 30E
It's a nice shadows but can be a bit chunky/flakey. It's a bit expensive and dries out easily. The packaging is fine . The pigment is pretty amazing though. Personally I wouldn't buy it again.
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Review for: 8E
This pencil glides on with ease and is just wide enough that you don't need to smudge,although a smudge sponge end is provided. The colors have great staying power and really make the eyes pop! Highly reccomend!
Shaury💋 S.
Harrison, NJ
Review for: 22E
These aqua shadows are so creamy and amazing. Very long lasting and very easy to apply. Easy to blend if your using other shadows as well
Lauren L.
Review for: 20E
I love these eye shadow sticks! When I'm running late I reach for them for a quick simple look
Ella C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: 30E
Good product I like using it on my lower lashes or a bronzie or champagne color in my inner corners
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: 4E
I love thi seye pencil. It can be so versatile. A little and a smudge for a smoky eye, or a thick bold line if you please..... This pencil has so many great uses. I also use it to tight line my lashes
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
Review for: 26E
Can someone please buy me every single color?! I love these, they are right up my ally! No need for primer or even a shadow to to set on top. They stay all day no matter what! Love love love them.
Anisah G.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 26E
A long lasting easy to use eye shadow crayon. I love it because its easy to put on , takes no more then 5min & dried within seconds & doesn't crease like most eyeshadows. Also affordable. My favorite & Id definitely recommend anyone to try it.

Anisah
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors does this eyeliner come in?
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
How easy and smooth is this to apply?
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long lasting is this lip liner/crayon thing
Christina G.