MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Shadow uploaded by Maria Magdalena R.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A smudge-proof, long-lasting eye shadow pencil that enhances and intensifies the eyes. Aqua Shadow’s intensely pigmented, waterproof formula provides immediate, rich color that will not smudge, crease, or fade. Created with silica powder, its ultra creamy texture glides effortlessly on the eyelid and blends easily for an even result. Incredibly simple to use, Aqua Shadow quickly creates a multitude of dynamic and colorful looks. Available in a wide range of 12 colors with matte and pearly finishes. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Courtney M.
Review for: 30E
Perfect for any I am in a rush, don't have a lot of time, but I'd like to look put together. I can smudge the product around with my finger for a quick look, or blend with a brush if I want to do a more dramatic look, this is great as a loose pigment base.
A•RVW G.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: 22E
Love how shimmery this product is on the eyes! The application could not be easier to apply! The pricing is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to others
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Review for: 30E
It's a nice shadows but can be a bit chunky/flakey. It's a bit expensive and dries out easily. The packaging is fine . The pigment is pretty amazing though. Personally I wouldn't buy it again.
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Review for: 8E
This pencil glides on with ease and is just wide enough that you don't need to smudge,although a smudge sponge end is provided. The colors have great staying power and really make the eyes pop! Highly reccomend!
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Review for: 30E
When I am doing a full glam face, I love the versatility and endless options that my pan eyeshadows offer me. However, when I am on the go, or in a rush, nothing works better than a Makeup Forever Eyeshadow stick. I swipe color over my entire lid, and little into the crease and blend with my fingers. (I know an MUA blogger that uses a finger - the tragedy). Lets be real ladies, not everyday can be an Instagram selfie day with a full beat. This product is amazing, with a little shadow primer first this lasts all day and helps me look polished and put together.
Taylor N.
Review for: 2E
I definitely like to use this product as a base for my eyeshadow! It reminds me of the NYX jumbo pencils, I use those for the same thing. I definitely think these are better though, and that's not just because they are more expensive than NYX, I just feel that I see a difference in the length of my eyeshadow staying on when using one compared to the other.
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these shadow sticks even tho they have em discontinued. They are easy to blend and last without creasing! Can't believe that. I can't repurchase because they were discontinued but I was lucky enough to find a few of them at a discount store so I stocked up. I wish they would restock colors because I would buy more
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
Review for: 0E
This product is absolutely worth the money. It lasts all day which is very important to me as a contact wearer. It applies very easily and considering it is a high end product the price is not too bad. I have been purchasing all types of makeup from this brand for at least 11 years!
Jayna R.
Review for: 2E
AMAZING! these shadow pencils and do not move! They are practically waterproof. They do not move unless I work really hard to wipe them off with an oil base cleanser. They also work really well over each other even if it's a lighter color that is second.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
Review for: 6E
I received this shadow stick as a free sample and I'm so excited to buy the full size (in even more colors)! It is amazing and so long lasting. I spread this all over my eyelid and buffed it out with a blending brush. I finished the look with a little winged liner and some silver glitter in the center of the eye. It was beautiful!
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other colors does this eyeliner come in?
Ting W.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
How easy and smooth is this to apply?
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long lasting is this lip liner/crayon thing
Christina G.