CC K.
Westbury, NY
Review for: 30E Pearly Pink Beige more...
When I am doing a full glam face, I love the versatility and endless options that my pan eyeshadows offer me. However, when I am on the go, or in a rush, nothing works better than a Makeup Forever Eyeshadow stick. I swipe color over my entire lid, and little into the crease and blend with my fingers. (I know an MUA blogger that uses a finger - the tragedy). Lets be real ladies, not everyday can be an Instagram selfie day with a full beat. This product is amazing, with a little shadow primer first this lasts all day and helps me look polished and put together.