BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow, 8E A long-lasting easy-to-use eye shadow crayon-Features an ultra-creamy texture that glides effortlessly on the eyelid & blends easily-Boasts a waterproof smudge-proof & crease-resistant formula-Helps intensify the eyes... see more...

Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I found these last night at my local tj maxx and was so fricken happy I couldn't wait to get home and try them. I wasn't expecting much because I found them there and figured they wouldn't be anything great. But when I got home and tried them out I couldn't believe how amazing they are. There so creamy. The colors are so pigmented. Mine came in a box of three with a beautiful purple that looks almost glittery. A gorgeous teal color and a black. They are water proof and when I drew a line on my hand with each one they didn't smear. They didn't wipe off and they lasted hours until I scrubbed them off. They glide on your eyes so easy. I think they will also be amazing as a liner. Well for now becAuse it has a tip on the end. Once they get used up some and the tip is worn down it will be too hard. But I also tried taking a liner brush and taking some of the product off that way to use and they were amazing like that as well. I only paid ten bucks on clearance for mine so I'm Not sure how much they will cost anywhere else. But if you can find these give them a try. I don't think anyone realizes how amazing they are.
Essie R.
These are creamy, super pigmented, and bendable. I have watery eyes so this does not last in my waterline very long. So for allergy season FORGET IT. I still have this 4 stars for the shade range and how goof proof these are.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
Great shadow stick, very pigmented. Wears well all day if set properly. Especially easy to use and apply to eyelid as a shadow and/or liner. So many color choices available and all colors available are very well pigmented.
Maria Magdalena R.
Got this eyeliner in my Sephora play bag and I'm in love! It stays on through EVERYTHING. You could be sweating or sobbing and this will stay put. Will repurchase for sure!
Ysidora B.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this ! It's easy to use and I love using to on my water line for that "pop" look. I have heard about it before but never tried it until recently and I am shook! It's amazing. I highly recommend it.
Gabrielle Y.
Stays really well but isn't blendable. I just found myself tugging on my eyelid too much when using this, so had to go for a softer eyeliner instead.
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
I own this and many other shades. Love them they work so well. I also like to go in and smudge it for a more smokey eye look.
Maryem T.
Black as if the night is elegant and attractive adds a touch of the charm of the Arab beauty Al-Sawy is charming and attractive and I recommend that you use it with strong makeup Let's try it Discover his great abilities to cover a wonderful and long lasting
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
One of the best international brands and features several options to meet the needs of users of different tastes and needs