BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A long-lasting easy-to-use eye shadow crayon-Features an ultra-creamy texture that glides effortlessly on the eyelid & blends easily-Boasts a waterproof smudge-proof & crease-resistant formula-Helps intensify the eyes with intense pigments-Infused... see more...

Catherine P.
Rich pigment that lasts. Great to use as a base for powder eyeshadow. Aldo great to use two dark colors for a quick smoky eye. Easy to blend out as long as you work fast. Recommend for a quick makeup look.
Abby B.
onalaska
I have tried several different products from this brand and I have never really been "Wowed" by it. Colors don't have a whole lot of pigment and even with really good primers and setting sprays it just fades throughout the day.
Benzir S.
denver
These shadow sticks are amazing! I always pack them fro beach vacations as they last long even under humid conditions. I've even gone swimming with it on and my eyeshadow stayed put!
Lindsey F.
Ellisville, MO
These are incredibly convient for travel and quick looks, as well as being an amazing addition to a super involved look. I use them as bases for shadow products too. They set and won't budge all day!!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
In my opinion one of the best make up lines. Very artistry and this line knows their make up. Really great pigment and well worth it. I bought this at Sephora and I really like how it applies!
Bridgid B.
I do find it bleeds. The color pigmentation is incredible. My eyes are watery so I do find it hard not for eyeliners to run on me
문은별✨👑Mrs. M.
casablanca
For lining the bottom eyelid it's very helpful to get a cute and adorable looks as Koreans and Japanese people.