BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A long-lasting easy-to-use eye shadow crayon-Features an ultra-creamy texture that glides effortlessly on the eyelid & blends easily-Boasts a waterproof smudge-proof & crease-resistant formula-Helps intensify the eyes with intense pigments-Infused... see more...

Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Such a beautiful color. I love how easy this was to use. I was afraid it would crease because my eye is hooded but it worked really well. Would definitely recommend it to someone else and I would definitely buy again
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
So easy to apply to the eye . It glides onto the eyes in seconds . I like how easy it is to apply . I like all the different color this eye shadow comes in . It's long lasting . It's easy to hold and use .
Rachel N.
I own this in 3 colors and use them all the time. They don't budge all day - even without primer! I use all three as eyeshadow and they blend nicely if you work quickly, and are really pigmented. I like the packaging (the little pencils are cute) and it's a great product. I always get compliments when I wear them!
Alexa B.
Florida
Superrrrr pretty on the lips go with pretty much every skintone and it last so long and super affordable I bought mine at my sophora.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
It's champagne colored. A good alternative to lining to waterline to white. Has the same effect
member-83ea1

I got the 30E and quite liked it. Like you say, it’s not very creamy, but it’s not difficult to apply, and it doesn’t budge or crease for a few good hours. For somebody who likes easy, fool proof products, it’s pretty good: you draw it on, let it dry for a few seconds and off you go.
Nisha T.
Love this shadow. I love trying different colors and looks. It is long lasting and a great shadow for pop of color if that makes sense. I bought it from Sephora. Could be a little less expensive
j'adoooooore ce produiiiit la couleur trop trop trop bon j'ai pas trouvée les mots pour expliquee ce produit