BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow 24E see more...

ak011403 K.
Oklahoma City
This shadow is beautiful on my skin especially since it's dark. This exceeded my expectations and made me very happy when I bought it from Sephora. It is pretty affordable compared to other brands so I probably would buy it again from my local Sephora store.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! Glides on easy and stays put! MUFE as a brand is one of my favorites and they definitely did not disappoint when they made these. Recommended for sure! Super pigmented and so beautiful on the eye.
Kaitlyn B.
Pensacola
Love these . Can use alone or as a base for Eyeshadow . Super easy to apply , they just glide right on . The colors make my eyes pop . Lasts all day long , and super pigmented . Would recommend for everyone
Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these shadow sticks. They are super practical and glide on with ease. I highly recommend these.
Suhani R.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love These! They are blendable and pigmented however I wish they came out with more unique colors!
Alexandra V.
London
Amazing staying power and very easy to apply. Not a huge variety of shades, but definitely great quality which I find with all the MUFE eyeshadows. I would recommend and repurchase.
Vinna V.
Quezon City
This brand is caters long lasting cover. I admire it so much. Try it, esp if you always have a long and busy day, with no time to retouch and all that stuff.
ichrak b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is amazing! So natural and wonderful! I like it! I am using it for my daily life! It gives me a good look